PDA

View Full Version : Good Evening All

Cami
10-19-2013, 03:44 AM
This is my first post to this forum, been thinking about doing it for months but I get distracted by every little thing...dont say the word 'squirrel' or I'm done.

Anyway good to see some old names, I tried to upload a pic but dont know my way around enuf to see if it worked.

Turquoise
10-19-2013, 03:55 AM
Well let me be the first to welcome you to our flock here, Cami!!:th_greet13:

Very glad to see you here. Don't see a photo on this post if you put it here. That's fine tho, it will come to you once you get the feel of the place. I look forward to hearing more about your two feathered kids and seeing those photos when you get them to work.:th_biggrin:

Cami
10-19-2013, 04:10 AM
thank you, i'll be stumblin bumblin and fumblin for a while

Pinkbirdy
10-19-2013, 11:13 AM
Hi Cami !! Tell us about your birds :)

Blancaej
10-19-2013, 11:53 AM
Hello & Welcome! Can't wait to hear about your bird(s)! :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Honesty
10-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Hi Cami and :pp_welcome:We look forward to hearing all about Spencer and Edmund and seeing lots of pics of them:)

If you need any help with posting pics just give us a shout!

spiritbird
10-19-2013, 12:44 PM
Welcome to our forum. There are many people that can help you with the how too's

Debra
10-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Welcome to our forum! I also cannot wait to hear more about your babies.

kendrafitz
10-19-2013, 07:22 PM
Hi Cami & welcome!!!

I love your description of Spencer! ;). I can't wait to read about Edmund & Spencer.

plax
10-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Welcome to PP, Cami :). It will be very nice to hear all about your bird kids! I'll be looking forward to some photos as well (once you've learned how to post them).

Cami
10-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Thanks everyone, yes, please give me detailed instructions on how to post pics. I'm not very tech inclined but I feel that I can maneuver enough to be dangerous. I would appreciate it a lot.

Honesty
10-20-2013, 08:45 PM
Here you go Cami:)

Here is how to post pics...

If you are in the " Quick Reply " option then click on " Insert Image ", it will give you the option to add image from URL or from computer. If you click on the computer option, just double click your pic, then " upload " and OK ..... If you select the URL option, then copy where it says " direct link " on Photobucket, paste it into the bar and click OK.

If you click on " Advanced " option, click on " Attachements " which you will find next to the smiley face... select file, then " upload ". You can upload several pics and you will see them appear in the top section. Drag each pic down to the bottom section, tick in the box of each one, then click, " Insert Inline" You will then see your pics go into the message box .

If you want to add pics direct from Photobucket, click on your pic... copy it and then paste staight into your message box. ( This is the easiest way to insert pics )

How to embed a video into your post....

To insert a video into your post, click on " Insert Video " in the editor toolbar and enter the video URL ( share) into the pop up field and click " ok " it will automatically go into your post.

Cami
10-20-2013, 09:29 PM

Cami
10-20-2013, 09:44 PM
yea...something worked! Thanks so much!!

plax
10-20-2013, 10:53 PM
Spencer is beautiful and looks to be a real sweetheart, Cami... It's so nice to see him :)

ShellyBorg
10-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Hello and Welcome!

Cami
10-21-2013, 03:57 AM
Thank you, he hates when I take any pics of him, so this was the only way I can get a clear shot.

One moment he is the most sweetest, compassion baby...and the next moment he's my crazy, wacky monster. I don't know what I'd do without him, he's my little boy and I love him to pieces.

Turquoise
10-21-2013, 04:55 AM
Spencer sounds like my Roscoe and he just turned 2 yrs old last month! Roscoe is half B&G and is full of himself most of the time. LOL

Spencer is a gorgeous boy and you can definitely tell he loves you as much as you do him. :th_hug8: Thanks for sharing him with us for a little while.:th_biggrin:

Cami
10-21-2013, 05:26 AM
Thanks, I think he's more of a stalker or just obsessed with me, but it's all good. ]

Lol! Oh yes, full of themselves...Spencer trained me years ago that it's all about him! lol!! Roscoe is a great name.

Honesty
10-21-2013, 08:05 AM
That is a beautiful pic of you and Spencer Cami.

He sounds like Codie in his obsession with you. I always call him my little stalker LOL

Cami
10-21-2013, 04:23 PM
lol, I've always wondered if stalking was 'normal' behavior for a macaw. I cannot go anyway without him, for instance taking a bath, he either must be on a chair next to the tub or he must be on the tub itself. My other little guy, Edmund visits me in different rooms at times, but Spencer is literally my shadow whether I like it or not.

Blancaej
10-21-2013, 05:40 PM
Spencer is beautiful! I am adopting a 10 year old B&G macaw and bringing her home next week. I can't wait! She is already in my signature. LOL! Do you have a picture of Edmund?

Cami
10-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Congrats on the new addition! Cant wait to hear the stories, lol. I do have pictures of Edmund but I'm just starting to learn how to incorporate pictures. Hopefully I can create and add to the album here, but I'll need to develop a bit of patience and practice. Hard to accomplish when you have a 2 pound moving bird on you needing attention.