PDA

View Full Version : ~~~Arrrgh The Holidays~~~

Turquoise
10-18-2013, 02:47 AM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Mare
10-18-2013, 04:50 AM
I know, huh?! I hate that Christmas stuff is getting put up in stores at Halloween time!!

Turquoise
10-18-2013, 06:13 AM
Me too!! I was in KMart the other day & they already have Christmas trees all decked out with lights & such. Then down one side isle by the trees they have all their Halloween stuff. I bet if I'd looked I would have found the Thanksgiving decorations on the next isle!!:th_shakehead:

Honesty
10-18-2013, 07:14 AM
All the Christmas decorations have been in our shops since the beginning of September. Its absolutely crazy!

coltfire
10-18-2013, 08:46 AM
its the same here in Australia, which means its almost time to stop going near the shops.

Honesty
10-18-2013, 11:56 AM
I dont think Shops should be allowed to display Christmas things until at least mid November! It takes all the fun out of it! No-one wants to look at Christmas decs in the summer:(

Pinkbirdy
10-19-2013, 01:13 AM
My 10 year old has realized where we normally put our Xmas tree [theirs birds in that spot now ]. Ive gotten a lot of birds since last Xmas!! Shes very worried about the tree thing [even willing to trade Pearl [he he]. I said no birds are going ! (maybe the tree in the kitchen :) he he]

Mare
10-19-2013, 02:35 AM
Terri, you always make me smile :). Yeah, it sucks that Christmas is jammed down our throats at only 3/4 way into the year! I like to wait till two weeks before when they have no inventory left in the stores so's I can be super stressed out and make it to the finish line on time!

Pinkbirdy
10-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Remember when you were younger and actually liked Christmas ? I miss the less stressful times:)

coltfire
10-19-2013, 11:41 AM
but that's when Santa still come down the chimney lol, and if i needed something and mum would not buy it, i would knock out a baby tooth for the tooth fair because she always gave money, and the Easter bunny left his paw prints right through the house, i never knew why mum didn't go off , she did if we walked dirt in the house, aa[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] they were fun times.:th_hehe:

Blancaej
10-19-2013, 03:29 PM
I'm a retailer and it drives me nuts on how early stuff gets put out in stores! I try not to put stuff out until one holiday is over, then I put out stuff for the next holiday. I'm a stickler about that! ;)