PDA

View Full Version : Multible Species

Pinkbirdy
10-18-2013, 12:54 AM
If you could have several of one species what would it be ?Mine would be Macaws :) I feel once you start to understand them . They mirror your everyday life [and they are soo Beautiful:th_heart:

Turquoise
10-18-2013, 02:33 AM
Macaws of course for me!!:th_hug8: And with 3 already, I have a good jump start on it. :th_biggrin:

tonkatiel
10-18-2013, 02:44 AM
Lorikeets :)
Skittles is such a character, life would be one big party if we had more of them I think lol...

coltfire
10-18-2013, 08:33 AM
well ive had lorries, and a lot of others in multiple and i am with the macaws, oh and i would like cag's as well

Pinkbirdy
10-19-2013, 01:25 AM
De 'Andrea -I could see me with a lot of Macaws [and them not be a problem].Tonkatiel -sounds like your loving your lorry;). Mines like a acrobat [would you want the same kind our different species?] Steve -what makes you want Cags?Do you think eckies are great pets ?

Mare
10-19-2013, 03:43 AM
I'm thinking finches :) Can I trade mine in, pleeeze!?

Seriously though, I love the cockatoo personality, as feisty as it is, maybe because I know no other but maybe because we are a good mix. I surely won't know till I try, though.

Blancaej
10-19-2013, 11:50 AM
I would have to say macaws, too! :th_biggrin: I would love a mini one day!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

coltfire
10-19-2013, 11:52 AM
De 'Andrea -I could see me with a lot of Macaws [and them not be a problem].Tonkatiel -sounds like your loving your lorry;). Mines like a acrobat [would you want the same kind our different species?] Steve -what makes you want Cags?Do you think eckies are great pets ?
eckkie's are great pets, ive had upto 9 at one time,and if maxx does not come home i will end up with 3 more as i will not sell these babies,i love the cag's and i have the 2nd smartest birds in the world so why not get the smartest bird as well, Amanda upset me today, she sent me a pic of a B&G on her arm 22 week old, she was against me get a B&G well a pair, but now she is getting one not happy she better not get hers before me, lol. i have spoken to an old friend of mine who has a few pairs and is willing to sell me a pair out of next clutches non-related pair for $6000, he was so happy im back in Qld, he used to buy a lot of my eckkies , which he also breeds,as to why he is willing to sell them cheap to me, and that is cheap for here.

spiritbird
10-19-2013, 12:46 PM
If I had the room and $$ it would be one each of the African birds.