PDA

View Full Version : Free flying your bird.

Mare
10-17-2013, 04:11 AM
It's soo scary, a huge responsibility with guilt involved when things happen that you hadn't planned on. Things will happen that you had no idea COULD happen! Things will happen that you had hoped would never happen. Great things will also occur, like seeing your bird be what it was born to do. Like seeing their spirit come alive. It takes great faith to free fly your pet parrot, a bird that can handle the stress but most of all...a lucky day :)

spiritbird
10-17-2013, 11:51 AM
So true. Your training has paid off for the freedom and happiness of Amigo. Simply amazes me how he lives as a wild bird and is still your pet bird. You should write a book about all of your experiences.

Honesty
10-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Amigo certainly is a one off Mare and you have done wonders in training him:)

Mare
10-17-2013, 08:31 PM
Thank you! I am still proceeding with our story of Life with Amigo, Dianne. His sickness put a bit of a hold on things for awhile but I'm elated that he is back doing what he loves to do :). He has an appt. on Monday for another WBC test, I'm really hoping it's come way down and he's pretty much accepting his medicine, now, so things are good.

coltfire
10-18-2013, 08:24 AM
so true Mare so much can go wrong, but when it all goes to plan they are such happier birds.