PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 of harness training with Miss Paris.

ShellyBorg
10-11-2013, 11:56 PM
As many of you know I work with my birds to let me put things on them and over there heads. I got the harness 3 days ago. First day she wanted NOTHING to do with it. The next day if she wanted petted she had to put up with it on my hand. Today I started out to just do more but decided to push a little. This is how it worked out. :D

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

She had a moment of panic when I pulled it off. The next time I pull it out we will only work on taking treat through the webbing again. Then work back up to try it again in a couple days!

Blancaej
10-12-2013, 12:34 AM
Great job! :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mare
10-12-2013, 04:14 AM
Awesome! Very Good! Did she fly to the tree or did you set her there? My concern would be her getting tangled up with the leash.

ShellyBorg
10-12-2013, 04:29 AM
She saw that tree and went nuts. She grabbed the branch and we had a tug-a-war, her grip on the tree and me pulling on her feet! I let her up and she tore that end apart. I ended up snapping that branch off with her on it. LOL She has the it in her cage right now, there is not much left. :D

Mare
10-12-2013, 04:49 AM
Haha! The first time Amigo was let loose in a tree, he was up there for at least 3 hours, he made this huge pile of brush/branches on the ground, by snapping them off, I wasn't sure if we were going to have a tree left! Paris might love cut branches in her cage just for fun!

ShellyBorg
10-12-2013, 05:08 AM
Oh I plan on it for now on! She loved doing this.