PDA

View Full Version : Just a little towel training.

ShellyBorg
10-11-2013, 03:44 AM
Miss Paris was playing on my lap and wanted to eat the towel. So we turned it into a toweling lesson. She also let me carry her around in it to look at things and get treats. I think she likes it!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Mare
10-11-2013, 05:46 AM
Her colors are gorgeous!! I love the dotted eyeliner she is wearing! Toweling is so important, isn't it? I'm so thankful that Amigo loves being burritoed because it comes in handy when having to give meds, (although he hates that part :().

Pinkbirdy
10-11-2013, 11:13 AM
She is a pretty bird !! Looks like your having fun with her. Is having a Macaw [their personality] what you thought?

spiritbird
10-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Miss Paris is so beautiful she would win any contest.

kendrafitz
10-11-2013, 01:14 PM
That is awesome! She is gorgeous!!

ShellyBorg
10-11-2013, 01:15 PM
She is a pretty bird !! Looks like your having fun with her. Is having a Macaw [their personality] what you thought?

I have worked with Macaws before so I knew what I was getting into, but I have never been bonded to one. She is so much like having a toddler around. Right on that edge of "no fear" and "The worlds going to eat me!" I am still having issues with her when people come over. She gets really loud if I go into another room with them, and when my best friend comes over and he gives me a hug, my blue mac turns completely green! She still does not like when I handle the smaller birds. We are just working through that.

Blancaej
10-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Great photos! Glad towel traininng is going well. :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

coltfire
10-11-2013, 02:20 PM
she is so beautiful, towel training is so important.

Debra
10-11-2013, 05:13 PM
She looks too cute for words all wrapped up in that towel.