PDA

View Full Version : Birdtricks

mrgoogls
10-10-2013, 06:30 PM
what do you guys think of the Birdtricks website/blog? i have been reading their blog for a while now and they seem pretty good. I also just bought their "One Day Miracles" dvd set. so far(i have only watched a few) they have some good information. i know you cant train a parrot in one day (perfectly at least, they can learn in one day of course) so far just by doing some of the basic things cooper is now stepping up out of his cage, something he never did before.

coltfire
10-10-2013, 11:02 PM
Kenny, i joined them many years ago , Chet does know what he is talking about when it comes to birds, he also has a dog training course, which i also got, if you are thinking of getting his course but have any doubt , lose them it works, its fun and your birds will learn lots from his video's, my brother also has his course and he has his Eckkies singing songs, but his wife can tell the birds to sing the hole song or verse for them and verse for her, and that all come from Chet's course.

tonkatiel
10-11-2013, 08:37 AM
I haven't bought the training dvds but I've got the feeding guide (which is awesome! ) and I recieve their toys each month which I find to be great value for money :)

mrgoogls
10-11-2013, 12:30 PM
i dont have the training course but i have the one day miracles set. so far it has been helpful

Blancaej
10-12-2013, 06:47 PM
I've never used them but I've heard really good things!

Wayne361
01-08-2014, 12:39 AM
Try theparrotforum.com the blog site Michael has is incredible for training purposes. Has video instruction as well as written...

Wayne