PDA

View Full Version : My New Bird Room Is Done!

Blancaej
10-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Here is my new completed bird room! I just love how it came out!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Quincy Corner ~

Savannah Corner ~

Linnie Corner ~

Soon To Be Coqui Corner ~

Storage ~

Better View Of The Cutrains ~

So I just need a few things done and the room will be complete. I am going to get tie backs for the curtains so I can tie them back to let sun in the room. I just put them up yesterday. I will also be buying fleece to hang in the windows during the winter time to keep the warm heat in and the cold air out! I also will be removing the tables in Coqui's corner so we can put Coqui's cage there. And when I have a better selection of pictures of Coqui, those will go up in this room as well. Both Savannah and Coqui will have play gyms in the middle of the floor. Hope you enjoyed the photos!

Debra
10-10-2013, 02:52 PM
Love it!! I'd love to live in that bird room. Those trees you got for the walls go really nicely with the paint too.

Blancaej
10-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Those trees turned out to be a perfect match! I love them, too! :th_biggrin:

Honesty
10-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Wow, Blanca it looks fantastic. You have done a great job! I love the curtains!

Blancaej
10-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Thanks Wendy! The curtains are actually shower curtains! LOL! I bought one to go over the door where Coqui will be, to protect the door, loved it so much, I decided to make them curtains on the windows. :th_biggrin:

spiritbird
10-10-2013, 06:07 PM
:th_omg:Your new room is so perfect! Have you noticed any differences in the birds since they are in the new room?

ShellyBorg
10-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Ok my flock and I are moving in!

Blancaej
10-10-2013, 06:56 PM
:th_omg:Your new room is so perfect! Have you noticed any differences in the birds since they are in the new room?

Thanks Dianne! Just small things when they first moved in, but they are all getting used to it pretty well now. The lighting in this room is much better then in my dinning room and I think they enjoy that with the sun beaming in the room as well. I hope to tie back the curtains when I get home tonight so the sun can come back in for them.

Ok my flock and I are moving in! :th_loltears: I take it you like the room? LOL! :th_wink:

ShellyBorg
10-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Love the room. I don't want a bird room, I would like a 100% safe family room where we hang out with them until bedtime, then the humans can retreat to a smaller den where it is for the most part bird free. Right now at about 9 pm when its time for the teens to go to bed, Paris starts saying " Good bye now, time to go, good night!"

Blancaej
10-10-2013, 09:01 PM
That sounds like a good idea Shelly! Is that something you could do where you live now?

My buds have perches in the dining room and the new living room as well as the bird room. They are not in the cages when we are home. Usually on a perch somewhere hanging out with us. Since they don't all come in with me everyday to the store, it's nice to have a place where they can all see each other and hang out. Not feel so lonely. Once I get Coqui, it would have been a wee bit cramped to have all the cages in my dinning room. LOL! So this has worked out fantastic! :D

Paris is such a kick! :D

coltfire
10-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Blanca, your bird room look great, job well down, did you do the painting of the tree's, they look great

Blancaej
10-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Thanks Steve! The trees are actually decorating decals. I love them!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

kendrafitz
10-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Rosie is jealous, that room is amazing! You really did a wonderful job.

Blancaej
10-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Thanks Kendra! I've been waiting to remodel this room for 10 years! It feels good to have it done. I never thought it would end up a bird room! :D

Pinkbirdy
10-14-2013, 12:45 AM
Nice Room Blanca ;) my rooms crazy [as you can imagine ]. I have a double living room. Im surrounded by birds .We have our furniture and entertainment center.Its crazy looking [but I love it]

Blancaej
10-14-2013, 11:04 AM
If you love it and you and your birds are happy, that's all that matters. ;)

zeus
05-13-2015, 06:10 PM
Very nice bird room. Good job.

wingman
05-14-2015, 01:35 AM
Very Nice!!! I bet they love it!

spiritbird
05-14-2015, 11:52 AM
This person is no longer active on the forum.

zeus
05-14-2015, 10:21 PM
This person is no longer active on the forum.

It's Ok. It's fun talking to make believe people....... Ha, Ha :th_laughing8: