PDA

View Full Version : Crushes

Pinkbirdy
10-10-2013, 02:02 AM
:th_heart: Has anyone experienced their birds having crushes on each other? In a way Its been nice because not all my birds a dna sexed. How they respond to each other you can tell. Its kinda crazy ,Tequila [my zon ] has a thing for female Macaws.He did the same thing with Harlow [my Catalina]. Now {he normally stays put]. He marches off to see Ruby [the GW] and he sings to her [so funny]. Owen also likes the Macaws .Im thinking ,are you guys out of your mind !![They could bite your heads off ].

Mare
10-10-2013, 04:53 AM
Heehee! Sounds like yours definitely have crushes! Chip really likes Sassy, she's not to sure about him. Sassy has a definite love affair going on with my hubby. Amigo loves me and sometimes other females in the vicinity but hates all males. Chip is the only one that I could say has a crush on another bird :)

Debra
10-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Lucy has a crush on my hubby, but as for bird on bird crushes I think my Jesse takes the cake. He has always done heartwings and sung his little heart out for his biological daddy! While he struts his stuff for his daddy, his daddy does the same for Sydney (Jesse's mom). Syd wants nothing to do with anyone. It's funny to watch all the strutting and whistling going on. All it takes to set them off is for me to go in to the bird room and do one wolf whistle. They are just so funny!

Blancaej
10-12-2013, 06:12 PM
So far no! Quincy and Savannah simply tolerate each other! :th_wink:

Turquoise
10-15-2013, 07:53 AM
None of mine have crushes on each other. None really like one another and are quite jealous of each other if I'm close. Now Roscoe & Angel are closer than any of the others even think of being since they were housed together before they came here and they are brothers. Then for the 1st 3 months here I was able to house them together, but then Roscoe began to be dominate over Angel & bite his feet. Angel given his disabilities couldn't move out of the way fast enough & I separated them. They do still scream if one gets out of the others' site when the mood strikes them, but not every time.

I don't dare let Roscoe & Ruby Jewel get close enough to touch as both act like they would rip the others lungs out for coming close to me. So I can't really say any of mine have crushes on anyone in the house.

Honesty
10-15-2013, 01:26 PM
I dont have another Parrot for Codie to have a crush on. Harry and Sally, he totally ignores their existence LOL He does have a crush on another human though, which is my Mum :)