PDA

View Full Version : Gypsy is Grumpy Today

spiritbird
10-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Poor little Gypsy had a head full of pins. She will not allow me to get near her or let me touch her. I do not like to have to corner and catch her so she must deal with it. In the mean time Chipper is singing his little heart out to her. She want no part of it.
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Honesty
10-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Aww, poor Chipper:( Codie has his grumpy days with or without pins:( Gypsy has such a sweet voice:)

spiritbird
10-08-2013, 10:02 PM
I think you have them mixed. Chipper is the yellow one who is singing and Gypsy is the little grump today.Chipper keeps on saying new things. Today it was two: "okee dokee" and "Are you OK Chipper".

Pinkbirdy
10-09-2013, 12:23 AM
They are so sweet. Im always amazed how big they are on videos [and in person their tiny ].Big parrot in a little body :)

Blancaej
10-09-2013, 12:29 AM
Poor Gypsy! I hope she feels better and the pinnies her up and go away!

kendrafitz
10-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Poor thing! Chipper is a cutie, but he was really annoying her. Made me laugh that she finally had enough and told him to get lost. :)

spiritbird
10-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Usually it is the other way around, Gypsy bullies Chipper. So far today she seems more energetic. Guess she had birdie PMS

coltfire
10-09-2013, 05:11 PM
that was just so cute i love listen to keets, sing , and with so many it sound like a choir most of the day here, i know what you mean about getting near them when they are all pinned, mine will not have a bar of it at all.

Honesty
10-09-2013, 05:40 PM
I find that Harry is the most dominant one. Whatever he does, then Sally follows suit:)

Minamommy
11-15-2013, 05:18 AM
When Lucy gets a head full of pins ( since she hates me anyway) I do catch her and gently bath her in our sink with warm water. Then she hates me more for a few days. But I can tell she feels better because she is kinder to Bob her fake partner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])