PDA

View Full Version : Tequila

Pinkbirdy
10-06-2013, 02:32 AM
This is my 30 plus year old Zon.I have a gut feeling hes way older than that .I wish they could tell us. I hope I have many more years with him.:th_heart:He came to me off craigslist. His owners said he didn't play with any toys. This is such a happy sight for me . It took a few months for him get into them here. He looks happy with his box here today:th_biggrin:[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

ShellyBorg
10-06-2013, 02:46 AM
He looks like he is having fun!

Mare
10-06-2013, 02:55 AM
What a cutie pie! How long have you had him with you?

Pinkbirdy
10-06-2013, 03:06 AM
He will be here a year in December. I don't know if its because hes older or that hes a Zon.But He likes to hang out on the arm of the couch next to me [he would stay their all day ;)]. I was helping my daughter study for a test and he yelled yeah after everything I said :) LOL

Mare
10-06-2013, 04:58 AM
Sounds like he's a very cool bird! The only Amazon I've ever experienced up close and personal, chased me around a room, he couldn't fly, with his eyes pinning in and out! Scared the whooty out of me!

JudiNH
10-06-2013, 10:47 AM
He has such a cute little face...adorable!

Blancaej
10-06-2013, 11:28 AM
It must feel good to see him so happy! My Quincy loves boxes. He also loves to hang out on the arm rest of the chair while I watch TV. They sound so similar. Lol! Tequila looks so sweet!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

spiritbird
10-06-2013, 01:01 PM
He sure is a happy guy. He must know how much he is loved.

kendrafitz
10-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Great photo and awesome that he is learning to play. Love that he says yeah after you. Reminds me if the little girls on LIlo and Stitch. Lol

Honesty
10-06-2013, 02:33 PM
He certainly does have a very cute little face and he looks like he is loving that box.:)

Turquoise
10-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Tequila is adorable peeping out from behind his box of fun!! That is an awesome photo & I would be keeping that one in my thoughts for a possible future photo competition entry.:th_biggrin:

That is sweet that he is that old & has adjusted so well as to begin to play & have fun in life rather than sit around like he probably did in many of his previous homes. He clearly loves living with you!!:th_hug8:

Debra
10-07-2013, 02:15 PM
What a cute picture! Doesn't it do your heart good to see them learning to play?

plax
10-07-2013, 07:26 PM
I've seen that look before... parrot bliss! :)

Pinkbirdy
10-07-2013, 08:49 PM
I do love to see them play !!! Ive had a depressed parrot before. I know how important it is to play. One of my most favorite things is buying bird toys . I don't really buy clothes anymore [I should be on "What not to wear" LOL]. My biggest pet peeve [example Pearl ,my Goffins owners] Didn't like to give him cardboard ,paper because it made a mess. A huge mess to me is a happy bird :)

Mare
10-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Totally agree, Terri! A mess means they've been busy doing something they enjoy doing :)

plax
10-07-2013, 09:17 PM
I do love to see them play !!! Ive had a depressed parrot before. I know how important it is to play. One of my most favorite things is buying bird toys . I don't really buy clothes anymore [I should be on "What not to wear" LOL]. My biggest pet peeve [example Pearl ,my Goffins owners] Didn't like to give him cardboard ,paper because it made a mess. A huge mess to me is a happy bird :)I can't argue... they sure enjoy shredding things. I always get large paper grocery sacks when shopping (I request a stack of them at checkout), which are a favorite among my guys. Maynard likes to walk into the sacks and tear them up from the inside out :)

Debra
10-08-2013, 12:12 AM
I can't argue... they sure enjoy shredding things. I always get large paper grocery sacks when shopping (I request a stack of them at checkout), which are a favorite among my guys. Maynard likes to walk into the sacks and tear them up from the inside out :)

Tony! That is an excellent idea! I've got a little redhead that is always looking for a dark place to spend time in and chew on the walls/woodwork. I'll be sure to ask for some when I go to the grocery store again.