PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love my hubby!

Blancaej
10-05-2013, 01:33 PM
I sent my hubby home early yesterday to start taking Savannah's cage apart to move it into the bird room. I have been dreading moving it from the start because I knew we had to take it completely apart then put it back together. It is too big to get through the door when it is assembled. The plan was he would take it apart then I would help him reassemble it when I got home. Well he took it apart, but then he put it all back together before I got home from work by himself! :th_eek: He had some help from my little Marcus! :th_biggrin:

All I had to do was adjust some of her perches and toys when I got home and put her right in. I think he knew I wasn't looking forward to doing this and took it upon himself to get it done for me. I had to give him a big hug when I got home! He is such a keeper! :th_biggrin:

Savannah was looking a little lonely in the dinning room by herself as we moved Quincy's cage a couple of days ago. I think she was pretty happy to rejoin Quincy in the birdroom! :th_biggrin: I am almost finished. I will share pics soon!

Debra
10-05-2013, 01:34 PM
He's a keeper!! What a wonderful surprise.

Blancaej
10-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Yes it was! :)

Honesty
10-05-2013, 03:09 PM
You have a hubby in a million Blanca :) I cant wait to see the finished results :)

Blancaej
10-05-2013, 03:33 PM
I know, I feel very lucky. He really is one of the good guys! :D

spiritbird
10-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Can you rent him out??

Honesty
10-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Can you rent him out??:ROFLMAODog:

Blancaej
10-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Can you rent him out??

:th_hmmm: Hmmmm....I never thought about that. LOL! :th_LOL:

Mare
10-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Good job, hubby! You definitely have a keeper! I love hearing good hubby stories :). Mine surprises me all the time, just when I think he's going to move out, (because of the birds), he brings us home a new cage :th_heart: Sure gotta love 'em!

Blancaej
10-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Sounds like you have a keeper, too! ;) Every time I mentioned a new bird this year to my hubby, I thought he was going to ring my neck. And here we are! Going from 1 bird to 5 birds in less then a year! LOL! I think I'm done, but..... hehe! :th_wink: :th_biggrin:

Turquoise
10-07-2013, 10:02 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] how sweet your hubby was to get everything done for you. I love it when they participate with our feathered kids.:th_hug8:

My hubby is the reason we have parrots again. He just decided one day to tell me we should get "1".:th_LOL: Like you Blanca I didn't stop at just one, but he is always eager to get them home & he is always hoping one will stay friendly with him. So far only Peta my re-homed GCC loves us both (the rest are strictly~My Birds~) & she was noted to me as hating the previous owner's ex-hubby before he became an ex. Probably a good thing the lady got rid of him. They do know who to trust.:th_hehe: he also builds perches & rooms on for my flock, plus he will be building my patio aviary we plan to get started on sometime this coming spring. So I will be keeping mine as well.:th_biggrin:

Mare
10-07-2013, 08:49 PM
My daughter is who I've always hoped to leave my birds to when I'm gone. Her last boyfriend told her, if she brings home those birds, she can kiss him goodby. I'm so proud of her, she kicked him in the ass as he was walking out the door!

Blancaej
10-07-2013, 09:00 PM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] how sweet your hubby was to get everything done for you. I love it when they participate with our feathered kids.:th_hug8:

My hubby is the reason we have parrots again. He just decided one day to tell me we should get "1".:th_LOL: Like you Blanca I didn't stop at just one, but he is always eager to get them home & he is always hoping one will stay friendly with him. So far only Peta my re-homed GCC loves us both (the rest are strictly~My Birds~) & she was noted to me as hating the previous owner's ex-hubby before he became an ex. Probably a good thing the lady got rid of him. They do know who to trust.:th_hehe: he also builds perches & rooms on for my flock, plus he will be building my patio aviary we plan to get started on sometime this coming spring. So I will be keeping mine as well.:th_biggrin:

My hubby is always talking about the birds at work to customers. He is very proud! I think he enjoys them more then he expresses. :th_biggrin: It sounds like your hubby is a lot like mine. They just want to keep us happy and they are happy when we are. We are lucky to have them! Like your hubby, Brad is eager to get Coqui home!

My daughter is who I've always hoped to leave my birds to when I'm gone. Her last boyfriend told her, if she brings home those birds, she can kiss him goodby. I'm so proud of her, she kicked him in the ass as he was walking out the door!

Good for her Mare! My hubbies best friend is who we have my birds willed to if my daughter is not of age. My daughter loves the birds and I hope her interest continues into adulthood!

Pinkbirdy
10-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Blanca ,lets hope hes converting to "If you cant beat them ,join them" :). Sounds like hes liking the birds.

Blancaej
10-08-2013, 12:42 AM
LOL! I think you are right Terri! I love hearing him talk about them at work. He sounds like a proud papa. :th_biggrin:

He is definitely enjoying handling the linnies!

coltfire
10-08-2013, 12:59 AM
see there are still some good guys out there.

Blancaej
10-08-2013, 01:01 AM
There sure is! :th_wink: