PDA

View Full Version : Hi from NH !

JudiNH
10-05-2013, 10:26 AM
This forum looks fun, so, Im in! :) thanks for letting me join.
My name is Judi and I live in NH with my hubby, two sons, and five small birds. We have Norbert~Thomas the english budgie, Junior the American budgie, Melon the lovebird, Molly the pacific parrotlet and Minty the green rumped parrotlet. We are a happy bunch, and I am very happy to be here! Yay! :th_chickendance:

Honesty
10-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Hello Judi and :pp_welcome:We are very happy to have you here :)

We would love to see some pics of your flock.

JudiNH
10-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the welcome, and here are some pics:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

kendrafitz
10-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Hi Judi and welcome! Your birds are gorgeous!

spiritbird
10-05-2013, 01:11 PM
What cutie pies they are. We are happy you joined us.

Blancaej
10-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Hi Judi, you have a beautiful flock! Hello & Welcome! I live up your way in Vermont! Always nice to see other New Englanders around. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your flock!

Debra
10-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Judi!!!! So glad to have you here! How is Oliver doing? Is he any better? I haven't seen Norbie in such a long while. I remember when you first got him. Is his and Oliver's relationship still close? Still buddies?

JudiNH
10-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Im so excited to be a part of this group!
Debra...Oliver is doing much better...thanks for asking. And, Norbie is doing GREAT...he's 8 years old and still growing strong. And, yes, he and Oliver are still good buddies. So cute.
And, yay for New England, Blanca! So pretty, especially this time of year! :)

Blancaej
10-05-2013, 05:40 PM
I would imagine you have some nice foliage right now! I know we do. I own a candy shop in Vermont and we are seeing a lot of tourist right now!

plax
10-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Greetings, Judi... welcome to our site! Your flock is beautiful! Quite the cuties you have there. BTW, I absolutely love your photo competition entry!!! :th_biggrin:

Honesty
10-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Beautiful pics Judi:)

Mare
10-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Hi Judi! Welcome to our flock! Your babies are beautiful!

Turquoise
10-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Welcome to our flock Judi! :th_greet13:

Your fabies are very pretty. I have 9 budgies & I have a couple that look very similar in color to yours. I look forward to seeing much more of your cute group.:th_biggrin: