PDA

View Full Version : Um, I haven't disappeared? :)

ConureCrazy
10-05-2013, 12:10 AM
Hi guys, this is Yasmin, AKA ConureCrazy. :) I've been asked by a handful of people where I had gone; I haven't dropped off the face of the earth or anything; the birds are fine! :) I know I've been very inactive for a while, sorry!, but I've got some issues and stuff-y stuff that I've been tending to.. Everything's well though. So, hi? Again? I hope to be more active on here. :th_greet13:

spiritbird
10-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Good to know you are ok and will be more active. Thanks for letting us know.

Blancaej
10-05-2013, 02:06 AM
Glad all is well! Thanks for checking in!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Honesty
10-05-2013, 07:31 AM
Its great to see you Yasmin. I am glad all is ok :)

Turquoise
10-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Yes Yasmin, equally glad you are doing well. Just don't forget us around here. :th_hug8:

I haven't been on very much in the last 2 or 3 weeks either. I have been so super busy getting ready for my son to come home next Fri that if I'm not at work or working on the house I am trying to take a nap to recuperate from all the torture I am putting my poor body through. :th_imok::th_faint:

Is there such a thing as a 'House Cleaning' Party? Kinda' like a house warming party, but instead of new items folks bring cleaning supplies & demonstrate how to use them while they unknowingly clean your house in the process! :th_hehe: If not I am going to start a new trend & have one of those suckers next time I have house guests in ~~oh another 30 yrs. :th_biggrin:

Debra
10-05-2013, 01:28 PM
It's good to see you again Yasmin! Thanks for checking in.

ConureCrazy
10-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Alright, yeah I just wanted to let you guys know I didn't drop off the face of the Earth! ;)

ConureCrazy
10-05-2013, 02:36 PM
next time I have house guests in ~~oh another 30 yrs.
Oh gosh, my family's like that too; every time we have house guest it's like a super important thing and we treat it as a calendar date. We're all very introverted and pretty comfy with silence and not too much hullabaloo. ;)