PDA

View Full Version : aviary.

mrgoogls
10-04-2013, 10:01 PM
i just wanted to know, could a clipped bird make much use of an outdoor aviary? if cooper could make good use of one then i would build or buy one next spring.

Honesty
10-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Yes, I would say he would love an aviary. They all seem to love being outdoors. If I had the space in my garden then I would most definitely have one for Codie in the nice weather. It doesn't matter whether they are clipped or not, they all love large spaces :)

jules
10-04-2013, 10:22 PM
i think cooper would love one. i see he is a quaker so it wouldn't need to be very big. with him being clipped though he would just climb around, so make sure he has lost of rope swings, branches etc. to climb around on :)

Mare
10-04-2013, 10:37 PM
I agree, if Cooper is clipped he would still enjoy the outdoors with a way to get around, branches, ropes and such. Are you thinking about letting his flights come back? If so, and you are still in the planning stage, you may want to build something bigger.

mrgoogls
10-05-2013, 12:10 AM
thanks everyone! ill start more into building or buying one! hopefully early spring i can get it ready and post some pics!

Mare: Actually, i was going to post this in a different thread, but i MAY be letting his flight feathers grow in. my mom is okay with it, its just my dad i have to convince. haha. hopefully though :) ill make a thread if it happens.

Blancaej
10-05-2013, 03:41 PM
I agree with everyone else, definitely worth getting him an aviary. I think he will love it. I hope to build one in the spring as well! But mine will have to be pretty large. LOL!