PDA

View Full Version : Quick clip of Macaws

Pinkbirdy
10-04-2013, 12:39 AM
This is fast ! Rocky [the Blue and Gold] is waving up in the corner.Harlow says "Hi Harlow". I have to get better at this :th _biggrin: Last night they were all saying hello to each other [so funny].[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Debra
10-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Hi right back atcha Harlow!

Blancaej
10-04-2013, 02:18 PM
LOL! That is great. Sounds like everyone is getting along!

Honesty
10-04-2013, 09:21 PM
They all seem to be getting along really well together :)

Mare
10-04-2013, 10:28 PM
Love it! Do the macaws all hang out together, normally? Like as in, they are drawn to their own species? Sorry if this sounds weird but I truly wonder about these things with captive birds!

Pinkbirdy
10-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Well ,Rocky and Ruby are used to each other. Harlow eats dinner with us everynight. then I take her in to where they are [to Interact ,and see what happens].all seems to be going well theirs no lunging or snapping. In my "House of birds" the same species do seem to get along . except the Toos The older ones are jealous .But Owen could care less.:)

Turquoise
10-16-2013, 05:37 AM
That is sweet! It is nice when they all get along and don't feel the jealousy towards the new ones.

Roscoe doesn't like Ruby Jewel & she feels the same for him right now. Roscoe & Angel do like to be within sight of each other, but they are brothers who lived together til 3 months into living here. I then had to separate them due to Roscoe's dominance over Angel. This attitude they all have for each other may very well change when all become mature.

spiritbird
10-16-2013, 01:08 PM
It shows your good care and love when the birds get along so well.