PDA

View Full Version : Supervision

Debra
10-03-2013, 04:50 PM
I was changing papers in Little Amber's cage when I looked up. This is what I saw.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

BTW -- to make two Quakers mad is to simply change papers in their cages. LOL

Blancaej
10-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Great photo! What a cutie! What is it with changing a birds paper and them having to come down and attack your head while doing it! Quincy loves to do this and now Savannah is coming down, too. The things she learns from her brother!

Mare
10-03-2013, 06:11 PM
That's too cute Debra! :). I have to change Sassy's cage paper when she's not in it, otherwise I get attacked! That is HER cage and HER paper, HANDS OFF! Amigo, on the other hand, will crawl down his bars, jump on my head and start humping it!

Honesty
10-03-2013, 06:54 PM
That is so cute Debra :)

Turquoise
10-16-2013, 05:16 AM
I love that photo!! Amber has that poofy look that is so adorable no matter what mood she is in! :th_hug8:

It is amazing how many birds don't like their paper messed with. My 3 macaws have to be out of their large enclosure before I can clean their floors. If not they will be down there pestering me. Roscoe will grab at my broom or my head. Ruby Jewel will get down & try to climb up my arm. Even Angel will climb down to my level and pester me. He tries to bite at my hands or face while I am bent over slaving away at cleaning his mess!! LOL Leyla Belle, my ekkie is the only one who just watches me from a perch & never tries to bite or pester. She does watch in a supervising way tho.