Honesty
10-03-2013, 04:30 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Blancaej
10-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Amen!

plax
10-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Or... is a self-centered, insensitive individual afflicted to some degree with traits of sociopathy! (sadly, there seem to be a great deal of such people in our world :()

Mare
10-03-2013, 06:21 PM
When I was asked to take in Amigo, I was of that mentality. He turned our lives upside down then inside out, put us through the ringer, more than once. I think I am now, the most enlightened person on the planet! :th_biggrin: thank you Amigo, for giving me that!:th_heart:

jules
10-04-2013, 10:26 PM
how true is that? i have never thought of any animal or bird as only that, they are living beings with a soul, feelings and lots of love to give :th_heart:

hope zaffer is well tony xxx

plax
10-05-2013, 01:16 AM
Thanks Julie :) ...he's doing okay.

Macawfancy
10-05-2013, 02:04 AM
Perfect stated!

Mare
10-05-2013, 03:04 AM
Serious, though..there is nothing like the love of a bird. I've never felt the bond with other animals that I feel with my birds. Sassy doesn't love me as much as she loves my hubby but she loves me in her own way. Amigo loves me completely and I know this but he is also fickle, he will love any woman in his path!

Turquoise
10-12-2013, 10:49 AM
The same folks who say, "It's just a bird." are the same ones who think nothing of running down an innocent animal in the road even if it is on the other side of the highway. They think nothing of killing anything they personally dislike in the animal world because to them "It's just a...(nuisance)... There is no hope for insensitive ignoramuses such as them!!

I'd rather know, love & spend my free time with my "Just a birds" than with most people I know in person. My birds' love & compassion for me is genuine. The so called concern and friendship from most folks is just a facade they throw up to make themselves feel better about them selves. Birds don't lie~~:th_hug8: