PDA

View Full Version : Nobility Award Winner - Oct/Nov 2013 - Pinkbirdy (Terri)

Honesty
10-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Please join us in congratulating Pinkbirdy (Terri) our Oct/Nov Nobility Award winner :)

:th_congrats3: Terri. A well deserved winner!

Mare has chosen Pinkbirdy and this is what she had to say ....

This has been such a difficult thing for me to do because each and every one of you deserve this award. I chose Terri/Pinkbirdy. She always has encouraging words, has answers to issues we may be having and has been such a joy to have around, aka, makes me smile :). PLUS...she has a train load of birds that she takes care with and therefore, deserves a medal! :th_biggrin:

Debra
10-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Congrats Terri! Well deserved!

plax
10-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Congratulations, Terri! You are a superb choice :)

Mare
10-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Congratulations, Terri! :)

spiritbird
10-01-2013, 05:01 PM
:th_pinklol2: So well deserved. Terri good job!!!

ShellyBorg
10-01-2013, 07:34 PM
YA!!!! Great job!

Pinkbirdy
10-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Wow !!:) thank you so much for choosing me :) Its so nice to be on this forum where everyones accepted supported. I like being able to share whatever I want and not be judged.I am torn with the thought [a lot] on how I can give back to the bird community . But haven't found my niche yet. Its nice to try and help with experiences on here though. I figure I cant help every bird . But if I can help steer those with birds in the right direction . I feel that counts :) Im not close enough to a rescue around here [to help out at]. I was able to talk to a guy at work that had a Grey and Eclectus [not common types of birds owned around me].They Grey had plucked himself awful. He had them since they were babies.He smoked and doesn't give them bathes. I tried to tell him as much as I could. He listened to me ,and his bird loves the bathes and has started to let his feathers grow [which is great ] . I sure a lot of bird owners just don't know.I truly do love birds [and it doesn't matter where they have come from] A birds a bird :)

Blancaej
10-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Great choice! :th_biggrin: Congrats Terri!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Turquoise
10-02-2013, 01:17 PM
A Big Congrats to you Terri!!!:th_cheer:

You are a very good choice for this award and what it stands for. :th_yah: