PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Texas

zoey's mom
10-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'm the proud "mom" of Zoey, a two year old CAG. She's so sweet (with me, that is!). Great talker, learning more all the time! I was fortunate that her breeder got her started on a pellet diet, which she eats well. She does love her "real" food too. I got her from a lady clear across Texas- we are in East Texas and she was near San Antonio. Ironically, one of my friends ended up getting her sister, and she lives a block away. They don't want anything to do with one another! I look forward to learning new things with everyone on here.

Chrissy

ShellyBorg
10-01-2013, 03:38 AM
Hi and welcome to our flock!

plax
10-01-2013, 04:36 AM
Thanks for joining our community, Chrissy! That's pretty amazing that Zoey's sibling ended up living a block away from you, especially considering that their breeder is across the state. Please feel free to post some photos... we'd love to see more of Zoey :)

Honesty
10-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Hello Chrissy and welcome to the forum :D

We wold love to see pics of Zoey.

spiritbird
10-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Always happy to have another grey person on the forum. They are truly wonderful. Zoey is in the age bracket where talking and mimicking is in high gear. You have a good breeder to have her started on pellets from the git go.

Debra
10-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Hello from one East Texan to another! Where in East Texas are you? I'm in the Tyler/Longview area. I can't wait to hear more about Zoey. Like Tony (Plax) said, we love photos here!

Blancaej
10-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Hello & Welcome from one CAG owner to another! :th_biggrin:

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Turquoise
11-06-2013, 05:17 AM
Welcome to the flock from another Texan Chrissy. :th_greet13: I live way out on the edge of West Texas close to Abilene.

I'm a bit late on this, somehow I missed this thread, but it is never too late to welcome another parrot parront. I look forward to hearing all about Zoey and finding out everything she has to say.:th_biggrin: