PDA

View Full Version : He wont friend me :)

Honesty
09-26-2013, 09:37 AM
This is very amusing :)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Blancaej
09-27-2013, 01:25 AM
LOL! I was thinking about starting facebook pages for Quincy & Savannah because so many of my customers enjoy seeing them. I can definitely see Brad feeling this way about Quincy! That cartoon fits the both of them to a T! LOL!

Debra
09-27-2013, 04:26 PM
Blanca -- if you do a FB account(s) for Quincy and Savannah, you have to make it a page. But, if you just want an account like we have you need to make sure they have a proper name (put your last name after theirs). I've heard that is one way to get around having to make a page/group for your pets.

Blancaej
09-27-2013, 05:08 PM
Thanks Debra - I do realize that. I don't mind have a page rather then an account in all honesty. Thanks for the heads up though! :)

Turquoise
09-28-2013, 02:16 AM
That is really cute. Thank goodness my flock has no idea I started a group page so I could put their photos up on all the time or they might want me to pay them extra in treats for the rights to their pics. :th_LOL:

I like having a page of my own I can put up what ever photos & stories I want on FB. I do have 48 members on it, but not many post anything. It's ok, I can think up plenty to keep me motivated. :th_biggrin: Unfortunately not a single one has accepted my invite to join here. There are 4 I think who are already members here, but none of my other friends will bother to join a forum anymore. :th_shakehead:

Debra
09-28-2013, 12:12 PM
What is your FB page called? I would join you there too.

Turquoise
09-28-2013, 01:10 PM
What is your FB page called? I would join you there too.

My page is called: ~~Feathered Kids~Doodles~Poodles~And All Creatures Great & Small~~ I would love to see you over there Debra. :th_biggrin: