PDA

View Full Version : Paris vs fingernail or MY SOCKS!!!! (warning, pictures of a owie)

ShellyBorg
09-24-2013, 08:10 PM
Paris got into the clean baskets of socks and went insane! She was tossing them and playing and rolling! Then she started chewing them up...I in a moment of uterstupididy went to save them by removing Paris..Ya did not go so well . She lashed out at me and caught my finger. Hear is the funny thing, there is no damage to my finger, just the nail. It really does not hurt and it looks like I will keep the nail.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
Right after

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
couple hours later

today

She spent a good amount of time after I got her in her cage telling me she was a good girl and she loved me. LOL

Honesty
09-24-2013, 08:14 PM
Ouch! I have a feeling your nail will go black:(

At least she said sorry :)

spiritbird
09-24-2013, 08:48 PM
Paris = "I am so sorry mommy but I was just having so much fun".

plax
09-24-2013, 08:50 PM
After a while you may notice that a gap will start to form at the bottom near the injury site. But then after a while longer new nail material will grow in behind it. You might want to look in the PF archives at the similar injury Salsa inflicted upon one of my thumbnails. While similar, it was a little worse than yours.

kendrafitz
09-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Ouch!!

But at least she was sorry and said she loves you! :)

Pinkbirdy
09-25-2013, 01:12 AM
Ouch [Im sorry that looks like it hurts ] at least she has a conscience ;)

Blancaej
09-25-2013, 03:43 PM
Ouchie! Glad it doesn't hurt and Paris was sorry for what she had done!