PDA

View Full Version : Is this month over yet!!!

ShellyBorg
09-24-2013, 05:12 PM
LOL, I am just about DONE with September. My paychecks have been messed up to the point I have received No income for this month! (So glad I have 2 months worth of food on hand!) My truck is still not running and now yesterday the truck I was borrowing is DOA...I am going to go bald soon! Need to see if I can get a ride into town later....I keep looking at these goats and thinking, if I only had a couple harnesses I would rig your butts up and at least have goat power!

spiritbird
09-24-2013, 08:57 PM
Shelly I feel for you so much. Do you live out in the boonies? Please do not go bald it is no fun. I would love to see you goats. Do you have any photos?

ShellyBorg
09-24-2013, 10:26 PM
Here is a couple of me and my main packers on the Pacific Crest Trail. We did 16 miles that day.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

My daughter last year

ShellyBorg
09-24-2013, 10:28 PM
Oh and the rant worked! Th universe heard and I got my Dad to fix the loaner truck and a trip to the bank showed my first check should be posted tomorrow! YA!

I am only 5 miles out of town. It can easily be done by bike. I was having a major whine moment. I think I had hit the end of my perch! LOL

Wulfgeist
09-25-2013, 12:26 AM
Shelley I'm so with you. From going to the hospital right before this month started, missing two weeks for being sick and plant shutdown being behind on everything because of missing two paychecks..I'm *done* with September. At least October begins with something great..my oldest and most special black cat's 5 year adoption anniversary on Oct. 1. That has to bring a good month especially with Samhain at the end. Bring on October.

Pinkbirdy
09-25-2013, 01:03 AM
It always all happens at once too. Im also having a lot of "Go wrongs" this month. Ill third it ready to be over

Blancaej
09-25-2013, 03:45 PM
September always seems to be a hectic month! Sorry for all the troubles you had but so glad things are looking up! :th_biggrin: