PDA

View Full Version : Lucy likes watching wild birds

Debra
09-23-2013, 12:10 AM
Lucy was spending time with her daddy today while he was watching videos on his phone. He played one with wild birds on it and she became glued to the phone! Even touching it every once in a while and cooing softly to it. This is the first time she's actually become mesmerized by videos. I suppose it made her sleepy because we went to Sonic to get a couple of 44 oz drinks and took her with us. We took her inside with us as usual and we got the usual stares and "oh it's so cute". Once back in the car on the way home, she couldn't keep her eyes open, but she tried. At one point, she slid off my hubby's shoulder when he gently applied the brakes. She then glared at me like it was my fault. lol. She may hate me, but I love every inch of her!

ShellyBorg
09-23-2013, 12:18 AM
I have noticed a couple of my fids like watching birds on my phone. Demon will be watching then run around behind the phone and and look around then come running back to the front! LOL I think he is looking for them.

Pinkbirdy
09-23-2013, 12:50 AM
I think they recognize the sounds too. I was watching Steves video of wild Toos in Australia with Pearl in my lap . He yelled "Hey" at the screen when his kind came on :). Neat you can take Lucy out!! It sounds like you can do it without a harness? I feel bad you cant figure out a relationship with her.I don't know Ekkies

Blancaej
09-23-2013, 01:33 AM
That is too funny! Love the story about the drive home from the Sonic!

Debra
09-23-2013, 04:51 PM
No we can't get her to wear her harness. Jerry just cradles her in his hand/arm so that she can't get her wings open. You should see him cradling her and stroking her neck with the other hand when we walk in. It's so cute!