PDA

View Full Version : Appreciation

spiritbird
09-18-2013, 01:16 PM
:star:I want to publically thank Blanca for being such a devoted member of this forum. She goes out of her way to make sure members are happy and makes wonderful signatures. Thanks you Blanca for being a moderator that supports us all and at the same time carries on her life at home.

Honesty
09-18-2013, 01:33 PM
:star:I want to publically thank Blanca for being such a devoted member of this forum. She goes out of her way to make sure members are happy and makes wonderful signatures. Thanks you Blanca for being a moderator that supports us all and at the same time carries on her life at home.Very well said Dianne:) I couldn't agree with you more!

Blancaej
09-18-2013, 01:43 PM
Wow Dianne! Thank you so much! It's always nice to be appreciated! Now I'm blushing. :th_redface: I do what I do because I enjoy it! This forum has been wonderful and anything I can do to help out, makes me happy! Thanks again! :th_biggrin:

I think everyone on the staff here on PP does a great job! We all bring different skills to the table. It makes for a well rounded team! :th_biggrin: