PDA

View Full Version : Goofing off with Paris

ShellyBorg
09-17-2013, 05:37 AM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

ShellyBorg
09-17-2013, 05:41 AM
And then the fabled 2 headed blue chicken!

My phone messed up and got this shot!

Honesty
09-17-2013, 07:51 AM
Those are beautiful pics Shelly. I think it is fantastic how Paris has bonded to you in such a short space of time :)

I like the last one. It looks pretty good, even though your phone messed up:)

Blancaej
09-17-2013, 10:54 AM
Love the pics! It is obvious this relationship was meant to be! :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Pinkbirdy
09-17-2013, 11:17 AM
Shes a pretty girl !!! nice to see pictures

Debra
09-17-2013, 02:57 PM
I love those pics! It's good to see how quickly she bonded to you.

kendrafitz
09-17-2013, 03:20 PM
What great pictures! I am so glad you found each other. She looks happy!

Mare
09-17-2013, 06:17 PM
Sweet pics! I'm so happy to see you two getting on like you are!

Turquoise
09-20-2013, 09:15 AM
Paris looks very happy to be with you. The photos are really cute.:th_biggrin: