PDA

View Full Version : Spirit can fly!!!!!

ShellyBorg
09-16-2013, 11:07 PM
For over 10 years he has never flown. This last year I have really cut down on his weight and have been doing LOTS of wing exercise. Well I sat down to check FB while the fids were out (all but Miss Paris) and a grey object flew by. It actually took a few moments to sink in he flew clear across the house! I decided it was a fluke, he must have been spooked. 5 min later he crash lands in my lap looking vary pleased with him self! :th_chickendance: I am so pleased! After All this time he has the chance of being a flying bird!

ConureGuy
09-16-2013, 11:34 PM
There's a another fid your going to be ducking and diving from now LOL well done spirit. :)

ShellyBorg
09-16-2013, 11:41 PM
I have wanted this guy to fly for soooooo long! The only thing is he can no longer be out if there is a man in the house. All men must be hunted and eaten starting with their lips and nose according to him! 0.0

ConureGuy
09-16-2013, 11:51 PM
Haha jinx is like that apart from he doesn't want to eat people his way of getting rid is to spook the holly poop out of them he screams I WILL GET YOU IF YOU DON'T GET OUT NOW!!!!

Has me on the floor every time he still catches the people he's got with it before out. :th_LOL:

Blancaej
09-17-2013, 01:06 AM
That is awesome news Shelly! That must have been a nice surprise! Congratulations Spirit on a job well done!!