PDA

View Full Version : My Mum and Codie (Part 2 )

Honesty
09-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Yesterday I posted videos of my Mum and Codie. Today I have taken a few pics to show you exactly how it is with them both.

In this picture, it shows how Codie just sits on his stand right next to my Mum and does not take his eyes off her. He does not move until she does :)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

In this pic, Codie is resting his foot under his beak copying my Mum resting her hand on her chin :th_hehe:

In this one, he is waving to her! Codie is having a bad hair day in this pic :th_LOL:

Pinkbirdy
09-14-2013, 11:13 AM
So Cute !!! you can actually see a expression on his face. :)

Honesty
09-14-2013, 11:56 AM
Yes, he does seem to have quite an expression in those pics :)

Debra
09-14-2013, 12:13 PM
This is so cute! He's so smitten with your Mum. Thanks for sharing a glimpse into that relationship with us.

spiritbird
09-14-2013, 12:43 PM
I know these photos are treasured for you. Bet he misses her when she is not with you.

Honesty
09-14-2013, 12:58 PM
Thank you Deb and Dianne.

Yes, he misses her when she is gone. It will take me a couple of days to get him back to normal again:(

plax
09-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Aww, that's so sweet. He really has a thing for her!

Blancaej
09-14-2013, 05:31 PM
Great pics. It's so funny how he mimics her movements!

Turquoise
09-20-2013, 10:22 AM
Love those photos! It is very clear how much they both enjoy each other's company. It is amazing that he is so smitten with your Mom tho. :th_smile:

Honesty
09-20-2013, 10:32 AM
Love those photos! It is very clear how much they both enjoy each other's company. It is amazing that he is so smitten with your Mom tho. :th_smile:Yes, it is amazing how he has taken to my Mum. He really does not like anyone! While she is here, he does not want to know me at all:(