PDA

View Full Version : Toys Ahoy!

jacksmom
09-14-2013, 06:20 AM
As some of you may have seen, I recently put up a post asking what everyone's favorite online toy parts store was. After looking them all over, we settled on MySafeBirdStore.com.

Their prices were amazing on toy parts, and the selection is incredible! It took me about three hours today to go through everything I was interested in on the site, trim the cart, add to the cart, and trim the cart, lol! And maybe add one more thing!

I can't wait to make toys, it should all be here Monday! Poly rope was on sale, too, I picked up 60ft in three different colors! (20ft each)

Acrylic beads of all varieties...round, diamond, animal shapes...rings, pacifiers...even a tiny acrylic beer stein that I know Matt will be trying to teach him to drink apple juice out of, lol.

Vine balls for foraging stuffers, quick links...and even a couple practical items...some kind of clotting agent like syptic powder (I forget the name) that claims to be even better, with numbing agents and disinfectant, and AviGlo red palm oil. We have been taking Jack in to the vet for nail clipping...and my excuse had been that I had no syptic powder. Bye bye excuse, lol...hello, grinder...(want to get a quiet low power dremel and grinder attachment for him, if anyone knows of the best bang for the buck way to do this please lmk)

Soooo excited...yay new stock of toys!!! :) I will have to try and refrain from giving it all to him at once, or he will tire of it all too fast...but I think an initial inspection of all the parts is probably in order. ;)

Debra
09-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Can't wait to see what you come up with as pics are a must!

coltfire
09-14-2013, 03:29 PM
sounds like some one is going to be busy, and have lots of fun building. cant wait to see the final products

Blancaej
09-14-2013, 05:34 PM
That is great Jacksmom! I will have to check that site out. I keep hearing about it, but haven't done it yet! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

jacksmom
09-15-2013, 03:12 PM
Thanks guys, I will definitely post some pics...can't wait until Tuesday! :cool:

jacksmom
09-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Oooo, toys! :)

We had a nice play session yesterday...though all Jack ever wants to do is be on my arm...toys spread everywhere, and all he wants to do is climb on me! :banghead:

Still...we had an enthusiastic wiffle ball soccer game...and though I haven't taken pics of all the parts yet, we did get some cute pics of Jack with his new mug...

Blancaej
09-18-2013, 01:49 PM
Looks like he is enjoying his root beer! :th_biggrin:

Debra
09-18-2013, 03:32 PM
How cute is that!!

jacksmom
09-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Matt is tickled pink...he has large beer stein mugs he keeps frozen that he loves...not really for beer, just for anything, even water...he loves it that Jack has his own, he was giggling the whole time he took pictures. :)

There was a little bit of peanut butter in the bottom! ;)

Turquoise
09-20-2013, 08:00 AM
Love the photo of Jack & his mug. That first photo looks like he is showing it off like, "See what I got?" "All mine!!!" :th_biggrin: