PDA

View Full Version : Kids say the darndest things!

Blancaej
09-12-2013, 01:24 AM
My 3 year old son Marcus is at the end of week 2 of potty training. He's actually doing very well and has only had 1 accident in the past 4 days! Which is a huge relief as we decided 2 weeks ago to go cold turkey and just put him in underware! We went through 12 pairs of underware his first day! :th_jawdrop:

I was starting to question what I had got myself into! LOL! We did the same thing with my daughter but she caught on very quickly! She had one accident, didn't like how it felt and didn't have too many more after that! LOL!

Anyway, a couple of cute things has happened during his training I thought I would share. I mentioned one time, early on, when he peed that it looked like he peed a lake. Well every time he pees now he says "Mommy, I peed a lake." I just love it! LOL!

But the funnier story was from yesterday. Brad took him into a public bathroom and Marcus asked, "Daddy, why do I have to pee?" Brad replied "Well, when you drink things, what goes in must come out." Marcus' reply was "Will I pee chocolate milk?" :th_loltears:

Got to love the innocents of a 3 year old! :th_biggrin:

Pinkbirdy
09-12-2013, 01:34 AM
He He Blanca ,I remember those days :)

Blancaej
09-12-2013, 01:42 AM
It's nice to think diapers may soon be out of our future! Yipee!! :th_biggrin:

coltfire
09-12-2013, 01:42 AM
oh yes i remember also , out of the mouths of babie's, and what i remember most is that it normally come out at the most unappropriated time's :th_hehe:

Blancaej
09-12-2013, 01:46 AM
Yes, I know, he was in a public restroom. My husband said the gentleman in there was trying to keep a straight face! LOL!

Turquoise
09-12-2013, 06:09 AM
Kids & birds!! Sometimes it's hard to tell them apart if you are just listening to the words that come out of their mouths. :th_LOL:

Those are the priceless days of parent & parront-hood. I miss those days with my son who was a very friendly boy (had to tell everyone he met everything!). My parrots do make up for it with their 'words of wisdom'! :th_heart:

Blancaej
09-12-2013, 12:25 PM
So true De'! I always say I'm going to write this stuff down for my scrapbook, but most of the time I forget! At least here on the forum, I have a record of it! Quincy always amazes me what he comes picks up and the opportune moments he decides to say certain things!

Debra
09-12-2013, 04:11 PM
That is so cute Blanca! Chocolate milk lake. How funny.

Blancaej
09-12-2013, 04:29 PM
You never know what will come out of the mouth of kids! LOL!