PDA

View Full Version : ~~~Bad Hair Day~~~

Turquoise
09-10-2013, 06:53 PM
My hair has almost been this bad before! :th_LOL:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

coltfire
09-10-2013, 09:08 PM
i used to have those chooks, they are so funny.

Honesty
09-10-2013, 09:10 PM
:ROFLMAODog: Thats just how my hair went when I came to the USA!

Debra
09-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Been there, looked like that before. lol

coltfire
09-11-2013, 12:25 AM
i could just imagine, what it looked like, was that in the early 80's :th_hehe:

Turquoise
09-11-2013, 04:49 AM
Steve I owned a pair of white Silkies at one time also. Ummm, that was way back in 1974! They were very sweet, calm chickens. I wanted a pair of black ones, but the folks I got the white ones from were all sold out. Now you can order almost every color you can imagine~~except turquoise! :th_LOL:

Wendy, are you trying to say us Americans have a bit too much humidity in our dry air? :th_hehe: That pretty well sums up Texas. I ain't never seen such humid/dry air anywhere else! We're like the Kalahari Desert. It rains on the Kalahari everyday, but it is so hot it evaporates before it gets to the ground.:th_faint:

Mare
09-11-2013, 04:56 AM
My straight, flat hair responds well to humidity, my body doesn't :(

Turquoise
09-11-2013, 05:05 AM
I have straight coarse hair, but give it a little humidity & it gets the frizzies on the outer shorter hair. The really long hair stays put.

Static electricity is a 'killer' for me. My hair sucks every bit it can find in the atmosphere & that is when it will stand out like that Silkie's hair. LOL And I hate to be shocked every time I touch metal!!

Mare
09-11-2013, 05:29 AM
I grew up in the desert, De' and when those dry hot winds blew, my three foot long hairs were like iron ore to a magnet!

Debra
09-11-2013, 03:29 PM
I have very fine hair. The smallest amount of static electricity stands it on end. Just like this little chick.

And Steve -- as far as the 80's go, even with my fine, straight as a board hair I was still able to manage the BIG hair. Well, some of the time at least. lol

Honesty
09-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Wendy, are you trying to say us Americans have a bit too much humidity in our dry air? :th_hehe: That pretty well sums up Texas. I ain't never seen such humid/dry air anywhere else! We're like the Kalahari Desert. It rains on the Kalahari everyday, but it is so hot it evaporates before it gets to the ground.:th_faint:I only had to go outside for 5 minutes over there and my hair grew outwards and upwards making me look like I had had an electric shock :th_toofunny:

Blancaej
09-11-2013, 09:19 PM
That is too funny! LOL!

coltfire
09-12-2013, 12:12 AM
I have very fine hair. The smallest amount of static electricity stands it on end. Just like this little chick.

And Steve -- as far as the 80's go, even with my fine, straight as a board hair I was still able to manage the BIG hair. Well, some of the time at least. lol they were fun times,i even had hair down to my backside in the 80's

kendrafitz
09-12-2013, 01:32 PM
I LOVE this!! Thank you for the laugh!