PDA

View Full Version : Conure Toys

MarshallSpears
09-08-2013, 08:04 PM
I was wondering what your conure's favorite toys are. Also if anyone has any suggestions for a website they order toys and/or treats off of that would be great!

Blancaej
09-08-2013, 08:49 PM
Welcome Marshall! I would love to see pics of your conure! There are a few conure owners here on the forum that would be happy to give you suggestions of what their birds play with. In the meantime, here is where I buy my food and toys:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Debra
09-08-2013, 09:06 PM
I don't have a conure, but I do have two quakers that are similar in size. You can also try [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

ACEPHONECHIC
09-09-2013, 07:19 AM
favourite toys of conures, ropes to hang from I bought lots of safe rope on ebay and my wonderful husband mike make me two rope nets and they all love to play on that. Swings are always popular to play on. Ruby my baby Crimson Bellied conure favourite toy is the coloured plastic lids on the bottles of milk. She picks them up and carries them around her cage. I also have a rubber peanut toy a bit like a dog kong which they all love you fill it with peanuts in the shell and it takes a while for them to chew through.Nutcase - Bird Foraging Peanut Holder Toy - Parrot is the title.

bojoma1982
10-19-2013, 10:21 PM
I have a janday and a pearly conure, they love to play with the small bell balls that u get for cats, they also love tissues

shel
10-23-2013, 01:17 AM
my GCC loves corks! i buy them at craft stores (make sure you get the real cork ones, not the plastiky fake ones). he will spend hours ripping them apart.