PDA

View Full Version : Best toy parts site?

jacksmom
09-08-2013, 05:58 AM
Does anyone have a preferred online business that sells quality toys parts at a good price for the bigger feathered saws they would like to share? Jack is a powerful and aggressive chewer, only safe shreddables and indestructible parts for him! :)

I feel like he is bored with the toy parts we have, and can replace locally...or maybe just I am, but still...I am going to try hard to have a few dollars next week to get him some stuff! :)

coltfire
09-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Have you tried dickybird, if you go through some old post on toys and diy you should find a few links in there.

jacksmom
09-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Cool, thanks, will check it out! :)

Rescued
09-09-2013, 02:25 AM
They are in Australia, for the USA people, I like [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] They are really great, give free extras, and have the best prices.

jacksmom
09-09-2013, 11:42 AM
Hmm, yes, shipping from Australia would probably be pretty cost prohibitive! ;)

Thank you so much, I had found MySafeBirdStore myself and really liked it! Glad to hear a vote for it!!! :)

Anyone else have a favorite place? (In the US)

coltfire
09-09-2013, 12:10 PM
they may just do free delivery, depending on how much you buy worth checking out

Blancaej
09-09-2013, 12:47 PM
I use [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

jacksmom
09-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Free international shipping would be a good sell...not sure any business could do that, though...lot of expense...but I will check. :)

Whoa, Dr.Fosters sells toy parts??? Awesome!!! They have donated to our non profit in the past, it would be nice to spend some with them! :D. Thanks!!!

Turquoise
09-10-2013, 03:45 AM
My Safe Bird Store & Dr Fosters and Smith are the two I use for my toy parts also. Dr Fosters and Smith has a lower minimum total for free shipping ($49.00) than My Safe Bird Store which helps if you are not getting a large shipment of items.

I have looked at a few other sites when I first got my macaw boys, but they were a bit too expensive. I don't know any other place to check at the moment.