PDA

View Full Version : keets lunch and two of the babies

coltfire
09-05-2013, 04:45 AM
here are a couple of pics of there lunch and a couple of pics of the two babies i put as day olds, they are so tame.

Turquoise
09-05-2013, 07:53 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] they are so so sweet widdle fabies!! I love the budgies when they are tiny & sweet like that. :th_hug8:

Their lunch looks good enough for me to eat. great job you're doing there Steve!! :thanks4sharingthumb

spiritbird
09-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Healthy food for sure. Are the babies nibbling in the bowl?

Debra
09-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Beautiful babies! Your keets will eat fresh foods chopped that big? My quakers and even my ekkie will only eat fresh food if it's been run through the food processor. Put larger chunks in it and it all gets dumped with no sampling as they are looking for the smaller bits. Pellets are another story though. Lucy wants hers big enough to dunk and, well, Frankie eats any size but the small keet size. He loves getting left over ekkie pellets if there's any yellow ones left. lol

coltfire
09-05-2013, 03:03 PM
it may look like big chunky bits but believe me, its all chopped very fine most of it the strawberry top is for the teils as the little bit of the bigger stuff , its just that there is so much in there, khale, parsley, purple cabbage, three bean sprout,apple, parpira, Brussel sprouts,sweet potato,carrot, capsicum , strawberries, flat beans,bok cho, and 1 more but cant think atm (little green tree's)lol,
Dianne there tried there 1st nibble today they are just about to learn to fly, well tha'ts tomorrows lesson. My Eckkies are very fussy when it comes to there food size, if its just a bit bigger than they like its in the bin, it took me a long time to work out why some days they would eat and others they just left it, and back then there were two of us feeding them,and that's how i end up working out the size , they would eat when i cut it up but not when my now x partner cut it up , so once we both knew the size they ate , but even now some day's i still forget and cut to big not by much but enough for them to say we are not touching it. lol

Blancaej
09-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Great photo's Steve! The babies are adorable & that lunch is fit for a king! :th_biggrin: