PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Noblemacaw

noblemacaw
04-17-2013, 06:13 AM
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on the form and just wanted to take a few moments to introduce myself. I have lived with parrots for over 20 years and enjoy their companionship very much. I cannot imagian my life without them in it. Currently I have a 8 month old Red Fronted Macaw named Valentino. He is fully flighted and has never been clipped so I have been working on flight training with him so he can fly freely in my home. Valentino is flown heavily twice a day to help keep his cardiovascular system in shape and his mental health happy.

I am currently in process of adopting a 8 year old Noble macaw named Sir John. Eventually his name will be Julio and we are going to be his forever home.

plax
04-17-2013, 06:29 AM
Welcome to the forum, noblemacaw and Valentino! I'm happy you're here and I'll be looking forward to your posts and updates about Julio :)

Honesty
04-17-2013, 07:15 AM
Hello noblemacaw and :pp_welcome: we are very happy to see you here :woohoo-dancing-bana

Antoinette
04-17-2013, 09:04 AM
noblemacaw and Valentino WELCOME :th_cantwait:
LIFE WOULD BE BORING WITHOUT OUR BIRDS !!!!

Wendy K.
04-17-2013, 10:03 AM
Hello there nobelmacaw and Valentino. :th_welcomesign: It is GREAT to have you on board. HOW super exciting to hear about Sir John...I mean Julio (WHAT a cute name)!!!

You must be SO excited about bringing Julio home. I'm sure Valentino will LOVE his new buddy in no time at all.

roxynoodle
04-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the forum!

keepsmiling
04-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Hello and Welcome!:th_greet13: