PDA

View Full Version : Mine and keko's special time

ConureGuy
09-03-2013, 03:06 PM
I figured a video would stand out more than a picture keko loves his cuddles and kisses he even falls asleep in my arms so here are 2 videos one of him asleep on me and one of him giving kisses and stretching his wings enjoy i love this little guy to death. :th_heart:

Sleep time. :)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Kiss kiss time. :)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Debra
09-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Great videos! I love greys and am excited to watch Keko grow up with you. Thanks for sharing him with us.

Honesty
09-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Lovely videos Paul:)

Can you do this with Jinx?

spiritbird
09-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Awww how just like a baby grey. Brings back memories. Love your new siggy by the way.

ConureGuy
09-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Thanks dianne and yeah i can do this with jinx wendy just not as long as i can with keko giving the chance keko would be with me all day where as jinx likes flying to me for cuddles kisses will sit up on my shoulder for an hour getting head scratches then will let me know when he wants back to his cage so he can play. :)

Pinkbirdy
09-03-2013, 11:48 PM
The videos were a nice touch :) Nice to see your interaction with him. I like to be like that with my birds :) My grey is a older rehome [no kisses on his face though] LOL

Blancaej
09-04-2013, 02:32 AM
Great videos Paul! Love to see you have such great interactions with your grey! Unfortunately I was not so lucky when I got Quincy as a baby. Went through some major biting when I brought Quincy home at 3 months old. The breeder was so unhelpful and I believe she did not properly socialize him! I would never use her again! So we had a rocky start but got through it and we are best buds now. Still bites, but I can live with it! ;)

ConureGuy
09-04-2013, 03:06 AM
I'm one of the lucky ones my breeder always puts extra time in with his grey's as there his most popular birds so he makes sure there well loved for while he raises them kisses cuddles all that stuff they were handled every day besides keko is only 12 weeks old and the more interaction he gets from us the more lovable he will become only downfall is that georgie does not like him one bit jinx is fine with him if keko is in his cage and jinx is out he will sit beside me on the sofa next to keko's cage and talk to him which i find very cute as jinx say's i love you too him lol but georgie is very pee'd off that keko is the new baby in the house i guess it's just going to take time for her to get use to him but there's plenty of time for that. :th_biggrin:

Turquoise
09-05-2013, 07:27 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] loved those videos! Keko is so cute sleeping with his widdle head tucked back behind his wing in the 1st one. And the 2nd one is adorable too. :th_hug8:

Can't wait to hear his cute accent when he really gets to going on talking. :th_biggrin:

Of course my birds have no Texas drawl to their words! :th_LOL:

ConureGuy
09-05-2013, 09:36 AM
He is so cute i can't wait for him to start to chit chat away. :)

Mare
09-06-2013, 03:36 AM
I can see the love you have for your bird, makes my heart smile! Great videos! His red coloring is very special, too!

ConureGuy
09-06-2013, 10:53 AM
I can see the love you have for your bird, makes my heart smile! Great videos! His red coloring is very special, too!

Thanks mare yes our birds are very special to us all in the family his red coloring is very beautiful we were very lucky to get him as he was spoken for but the guy who wanted him didn't awnser his phone to the breeder and he tried a number of times all i can say is he lost out big time.

Wulfgeist
09-07-2013, 04:38 AM
Aww the baby noises..great videos, you are so lucky.

Pinkbirdy
09-14-2013, 01:04 AM
Hows the baby doing ?

coltfire
09-14-2013, 01:34 AM
Paul i have to say sorry,when i 1st looked at the thread on my laptop it just come up as still pic, i must have been tired that day , well i just clicked on them, and it took me way back to when my oldest were babies , lexxy used to crawl up under my chin to go to sleep, and maxx would just sleep were keko is, and you can see the love between the two of you, he is so beautiful, and once again sorry i missed it first time round.

ConureGuy
09-14-2013, 11:56 AM
It's fine steve don't worry about it :) and he's doing great terri he is mumbling alot trying to talk which is great i even heard him say his name and i love you although it wasn't clear he loves to shred news paper he is just perfect in every way in all honesty i couldn't have asked for a better CAG owning him is just a dream come true. :th_biggrin:

Pinkbirdy
09-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Looks like hes going to be a talker :). Can you describe what your zon was like young . mine is 30 plus years old and I wonder what younger zons are like.Are they kind of hyper?

ConureGuy
09-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Yeah jinx is very hyper infact his kisses are more like headbutts than kisses he loves to bolt around the house singing dancing talking sometimes he gets so hyped up he starts mumbling utter rubbish which is funny to be honest but none of the less he is a sweet boy and i love him to death.

Honesty
09-16-2013, 02:59 PM
I am glad he is doing well Paul.

Codie was very gentle and calm when I had him at 11 weeks old. He would go to anyone. He was a little cuddle bug then. This all changed once he reached 5 months old. He then decided he would not tolerate anyone, apart from me.

ConureGuy
09-16-2013, 04:35 PM
Jinx is the exact same wendy he loves me to death but will put up with other people although he doesn't have to like them LOL.

Honesty
09-16-2013, 04:50 PM
Yes, Codie will tolerate other people here, but if they attempt to touch him, then on their heads be it. LOL

The only other person he will go too is my Mum and he absolutely loves her!

ConureGuy
09-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Yeah jinx is just like codie except jinx loves my mam aswell LOL my mother has a soft spot for jinx even though after the first few weeks of having him he chomped her right on the end of her nose. :th_loltears: