PDA

View Full Version : Codie enjoying the Garden:)

Honesty
08-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Here are a few pics of Codie enjoying being outside in the Garden :) He loves it out there and watches with great interest all the butterflies and the wild birds. He has a major strop when I bring him back in LOL

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Tom B
08-29-2013, 02:36 PM
aw, he looks really ahppy out there :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Honesty
08-29-2013, 02:58 PM
Yes, he loves it:)

Mare
08-29-2013, 04:53 PM
He does look like he's enjoying it! Does he squawk while out there? I'm not sure what kind of noise Amazons make, or is he quiet and just listening?

Honesty
08-29-2013, 05:01 PM
He just looks around while out there, taking in everything that is going on around him:) He leaves the loud squawking for when he is indoors. LOL

spiritbird
08-29-2013, 06:55 PM
Hold on to that boy, he looks like he would love to join the outside world!

Honesty
08-29-2013, 07:34 PM
Hold on to that boy, he looks like he would love to join the outside world!Oh definitely Dianne. I have 2 locks on the cage door and I bring the cage inside to get him back out. I know for sure he would be off in a flash:(

plax
08-29-2013, 09:59 PM
Yes, keep those locks in good order! ;) He appears to be looking upward toward the sky in your photos. He's likely fantasizing about how nice it would be to soar around as the wild birds do. Very nice snaps :)

Honesty
08-29-2013, 10:08 PM
Yes, keep those locks in good order! ;) He appears to be looking upward toward the sky in your photos. He's likely fantasizing about how nice it would be to soar around as the wild birds do. Very nice snaps :)Yes, in those pics he is watching the birds flying. He is mezmerised by them. LOL

Blancaej
09-01-2013, 02:21 AM
Great photos! His beautiful colors look awesome outside! Glad he enjoyed it!

Honesty
09-01-2013, 01:06 PM
Thanks Blanca. He absolutely loves it out there. He had a major tantrum when I brought him in yesterday LOL

ShellyBorg
09-01-2013, 03:12 PM
I love see owners taking there bird out into the sun. Our fids need it so bad!

Honesty
09-01-2013, 03:26 PM
They certainly do need the sunshine Shelly. As soon as I bring his outdoor cage in to take him out, he says "Codie coming outside" :) He just loves watching everything going on around him :)

Kiwitan
09-11-2013, 05:54 PM
he is really beautiful... and he looks so curious and interested that is very cute to look at this photos :)
my amazon as well loves to be outside, she is very lively in the aviary and it's a pleasure to see her so happy.

Honesty
09-11-2013, 06:34 PM
he is really beautiful... and he looks so curious and interested that is very cute to look at this photos :)
my amazon as well loves to be outside, she is very lively in the aviary and it's a pleasure to see her so happy.Thank you Misa. In those pics, he is mesmerized by all the birds flying around.

Turquoise
09-20-2013, 09:53 AM
Love those photos of Codie out there!!:th_hug8:

You need to make an aviary in your gorgeous garden you can sit in with Codie on an open perch so he can really enjoy the outdoors!:th_biggrin:

I plan to build one for my flock so I can take them out into it & sit with them. Mine will be attached to my house so I don't have to try & stuff them in a small cage for transport since none have been in a small cage since coming to live with me. I can just see all the 'war wounds' I would have trying to convince 3 large macaws to get in & out the first time or two!!:th_LOL:

Honesty
09-20-2013, 10:36 AM
Love those photos of Codie out there!!:th_hug8:

You need to make an aviary in your gorgeous garden you can sit in with Codie on an open perch so he can really enjoy the outdoors!:th_biggrin:

I plan to build one for my flock so I can take them out into it & sit with them. Mine will be attached to my house so I don't have to try & stuff them in a small cage for transport since none have been in a small cage since coming to live with me. I can just see all the 'war wounds' I would have trying to convince 3 large macaws to get in & out the first time or two!!:th_LOL:If I had the space in my garden, an aviary would be a great thing to have. Codie would love it.
I dont have any problems getting Codie into his travel cage. As soon as he sees me bring it in he says "Codie coming out" LOL

Luvadyh
09-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Codie looks very content outside. It's amazing how loud they can be indoors, but outside so so quiet. Look at him checking everything out. So cute.

Honesty
09-24-2013, 04:53 PM
Thanks Bobbi. I am pretty sure Codie would like to live outside LOL

mrgoogls
09-24-2013, 07:13 PM
he looks so happy out there! i have the same carrier for cooper :) i bring him outside whenever i have to do something out there.