PDA

View Full Version : cockatoos continued

Pinkbirdy
08-28-2013, 01:59 AM
Harlow is very cuddly .Maybe in a more easygoing way than my Toos. Shes the best bird !! Once you experience the love from a bonded Macaw [you will understand us. Harlows like my best friend and the Toos are like the Rockstars of the house.[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Mare
08-28-2013, 02:57 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] I love that, Terri and I can see and understand your bond there. It truly is an amazing feeling when a bird loves you to that depth and you can feel it :th_heart: nothing else in this world quite like it!

Turquoise
08-28-2013, 04:37 AM
That's adorable Terri!! I love how she is snuggling up to you & almost has her claw in her beak like sucking her thumb (if she had one~LOL). Ruby Jewel will put her claw in or near her beak that way when she is using her toy to scratch her head. Roscoe won't lay that flat or still when he does snuggle. he is too busy and won't sit still for that long. he is basically a colorful B&G in personality.

Ruby Jewel is my snugly cuddle bug. She was babied by her breeder Mom who regularly let her fall asleep on her chest before putting her in her cage. Kitty had a special bond with her and was very torn up about letting her go. She accepted me right off from day one and will lay up against me at times when she needs a hug or special reassuring love. Shes not so needy as she was at Kitty's, probably due to growing up & I can't be with her all day long like she could. One reason I think Ruby Jewel is learning to play in & enjoy being in her enclosure when she can't be out.

Debra
08-28-2013, 02:22 PM
What a sweet picture!

JadeC
08-28-2013, 04:13 PM
That is the cutest thing :) I like macaws, but every macaw I've met has been mean!! I know they're nice to their owners usually, but I'd rather not have a macaw that doesn't like me. Haha

Honesty
08-28-2013, 06:40 PM
That is so adorable:)

Blancaej
09-01-2013, 01:37 AM
Love that Terri! Savannah is definitely my cuddle bug! She is such a sweet sweet girl. Loves for me to scratch her head and will put her head under my chin while I give her scratches. She is my sweet cuddly girl! :th_biggrin: