PDA

View Full Version : More Chipper Talk - A Short Video

spiritbird
08-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Chipper is amazing to me. He was talking to Gypsy today and she appeared to be wrapped up by what he was saying to her. In order of speech he is saying Gypsy you are such a good girl, Kitty Kitty Kitty, Be Bop, I love you, Chipper you are such a pretty bird, Chipper you are a good boy, Gimmie a kiss (as flying away)
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Maddy
08-27-2013, 09:31 PM
OH MY GOSH HE IS TOO ADORABLE! :th_heart: His voice is just the sweetest!

Honesty
08-27-2013, 09:52 PM
That is just so cute Dianne. Chipper has the sweetest voice :) How long has it taken to teach him to talk?

spiritbird
08-27-2013, 10:40 PM
He was only 4 months old when he said his first word. It was his name. I can say one thing and the next day he says it He mimics sounds now also like a sneeze and meow. Also he is whistling. Chipper seems to really like talking as he does it for many hours of the day.

Mare
08-27-2013, 11:09 PM
That is too sweet! How neat is that!? I didn't realize parakeets had that great of an ability for speech! Thanks for sharing that!

Pinkbirdy
08-27-2013, 11:53 PM
SO CUTE!!! Look out Disco :)

Blancaej
08-28-2013, 01:03 AM
That is soo cool Dianne! I think Chipper sounds just as great as the famous little budgie! Go Chipper! :D

Turquoise
09-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Chipper is adorable Dianne. :th_hug8: he has a sweet widdle voice.

My first parakeet, Cherokee I had in 1980 learned to talk and said quite a few things. His first words were "Gimme' Kiss" with the kissy sound at the beginning. Spirit, my first budgie of the group I have now learned to say "Gimme Kiss and his name", but he quit talking when I brought Shadow home.

spiritbird
09-10-2013, 01:10 PM
I have a list of things he says and it covers the front and back of the page. He is truly amazing. I hear him talking all day.

coltfire
09-10-2013, 01:50 PM
i love the sweet voice of a keet talking, growing up i had a few keet's that would talk your head off. chipper is so darn cute and such a great talker.does he watch much tv.

spiritbird
09-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Thanks Steve. He listens to TV but does not watch. He picks up my words in 24 hrs. Also some sounds like ah choo and is whistling. He actually says more that the TAG I had.