PDA

View Full Version : How to make a Parrot shaped Planter :)

Honesty
08-27-2013, 05:02 PM
How cool is this?

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Here is how to make it..

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

josiesmom
08-27-2013, 06:54 PM
That is awesome! I'm going to ask Ben to give that a whirl. :-)

Honesty
08-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Cant wait to see the pics when its done Anita:)

Maddy
08-27-2013, 09:29 PM
Oh my gosh that is so cute! :)

Honesty
08-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Oh my gosh that is so cute! :)Are you going to give it a go Maddy? :)

Blancaej
08-28-2013, 01:52 AM
Very neat planter!

Turquoise
08-28-2013, 02:30 AM
That is the cutest planter made from a tire I have seen yet. That used to be a big thing to do with tires~~Make planters out of them by cutting thm into some sort of shape, but I never saw one made into a parrot. Now days in the US used tires are not as plentiful since you get charged a fee for the store having to get rid of them. And you are charged this fee whether you keep the tire or let the store have it. It is an EPA fee you have to pay to get new tires.

Honesty
08-28-2013, 06:42 PM
That is the cutest planter made from a tire I have seen yet. That used to be a big thing to do with tires~~Make planters out of them by cutting thm into some sort of shape, but I never saw one made into a parrot. Now days in the US used tires are not as plentiful since you get charged a fee for the store having to get rid of them. And you are charged this fee whether you keep the tire or let the store have it. It is an EPA fee you have to pay to get new tires.Does this mean we are soon going to see pics of this planter in your Garden? :th_hehe: