PDA

View Full Version : ~~My Boy~Roscoe~~

Turquoise
08-27-2013, 07:55 AM
These photos of Roscoe were taken yesterday morning while he waited for his breakfast. He was out on his play perch being so sweet~~yeah right~~the imp is sweet til you turn your back, but I love him!! :th_heart: He's my boy! :th_biggrin:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Ashleigh
08-27-2013, 08:59 AM
He is so beautiful, you make me want a macaw even more :th_heart::th_heart::th_heart:

Turquoise
08-27-2013, 10:25 AM
Thanks Ashleigh. Wished it were easier for you to get macaws down under.

Roscoe is rotten most times, but he is 'The Love of My Life' in feathers! :th_biggrin:

Blancaej
08-27-2013, 11:57 AM
He is gorgeous! Dies look a bit mischievous though! ;)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

spiritbird
08-27-2013, 12:43 PM
Lovely Macaw. Is that a dedicated bird room?

Honesty
08-27-2013, 01:15 PM
Roscoe is beautiful too:) I love the colouring of a Catalina Macaw.

Debra
08-27-2013, 04:00 PM
I see trouble in those eyes! lol

Turquoise
08-28-2013, 12:36 AM
Thanks everyone. Roscoe is a very mischievous boy in one moment & a cuddle bug the next. He is adorable either way & I know this bird inside & out. He's my best buddy of all my birds. :th_hug8:

No Dianne, not a dedicated bird room. I don't have a room to devote to such. We all live together in one big L shaped room called my living room, dining room & kitchen combined. LOL The birds get most of the areas for all their homes & play perches and we revolve around them. 4 nights out of the week they sleep through a noisy home at night with t.v. going all night long. And the other 4 they have a quiet place to snooze with only the occasional barks of the dogs to disturb them. They are super fine with it. It is their life and they love it as far as I can tell. :th_biggrin: