PDA

View Full Version : Crumbs on his skateboard! (:

Ashleigh
08-27-2013, 06:22 AM
Well I got a small video of him on his skateboard. He pushes my fingers when he wants to stop or go. He knew he was close to the edge so that was his way of telling me to stop and go :p.

He go off his skateboard as he saw that I had my ipad :p
He is like "My Mum is acting weird, why is her ipad following me? OMG she must be filming. I gotta run"
He really does not liked to be filmed :p

I am sorry for my voice, haha. I hate my voice :p

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

coltfire
08-27-2013, 06:37 AM
Go Crumbs, so cool.

Ashleigh
08-27-2013, 06:47 AM

And after I stopped and put my ipad down he wanted another go :p

Honesty
08-27-2013, 07:25 AM
Love it! :)

Ashleigh
08-27-2013, 07:38 AM

Turquoise
08-27-2013, 08:37 AM
That is awesome Ashleigh!! I love how Crumbs looks on his skateboard!! :th_hug8: He is such a cutie and you can tell he loves it.

Mine will ham it up for the camera, except the budgies. But put it on video when they are talking & they clam up like a suspect waiting for his lawyer to get there.:th_LOL:

And you have a lovely voice. At least you don't sound like a country hick form way back in the woods like me.:th_hehe:

Ashleigh
08-27-2013, 08:56 AM
He really loves he skateboard and he knows what way he where he wants to go :th_hehe:
And thanks :th_hug8:

Wish Crumbs was like that. He gettings very angry and nippy when he sees himself in a video or photo. :p
He gives his reflection the "Grumpy talk" and starts puffing up. The funny thing is he doesn't react when he sees his friend Biscuit (she is also a maroon bellied conure).
:th_hehe:

I love your guys accent's though:th_heart:

Mare
08-27-2013, 08:30 PM
That's a super cute video, Ashleigh! Does crumbs just hop on up when he wants a ride? I know what you mean about the IPad, it can be a show stopper! Your voice is great but I know how you feel, I hate mine, too, but the weird thing is,,,only when I hear it recorded! I'll ask people, do I really sound like THAT!? I don't even recognize that person!!

Ashleigh
08-27-2013, 08:35 PM
That's a super cute video, Ashleigh! Does crumbs just hop on up when he wants a ride? I know what you mean about the IPad, it can be a show stopper! Your voice is fine but I know how you feel, I hate mine, too, but the weird thing is,,,only when I hear it recorded! I'll ask people, do I really sound like THAT!?

He does hop on it when he wants a ride but sometimes he has trouble hoping on so I give him a little hand.:th_heart:

Haha I do the same, I ask people if I really sound like that. :p I really don't like my voice being recorded :p

I want to try and train him and make it a "trick". But im not too sure where to start :p

Blancaej
08-28-2013, 01:00 AM
Very cute video Ashleigh. All you need now is a little baseball cap that he can wear backwards and he'll look like a pro! Just picturing that image makes me smile! :D