PDA

View Full Version : Found his skateboard! (:

Ashleigh
08-26-2013, 02:54 AM
Well I found Crumbs's skateboard yesterday and since Crumbs comes into work with me everyday I bought it with me.
He was very happy C: Some pics may be blurry as ive taken them of my ipad mini :p

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
He loves it when I give him a push, he was just waiting for me to do so as well :p

He just loves scritches

Ashleigh
08-26-2013, 03:06 AM
"Go faster!".

Haha he really loves his skateboard c: It is one of his favourite toys. Mainly because I am his slave and he gets to ride on it to take him places :p

Turquoise
08-26-2013, 03:21 AM
Now that is 'Far Out!'

Love his look of Ahhhh Mom, you found it!! Now be my slave & give me a push. :th_hug8::th_biggrin:

That bulldog that gets all the reviews for riding a skateboard has nothing on Crumbs. :th_hehe:

Ashleigh
08-26-2013, 03:30 AM
Now that is 'Far Out!'

Love his look of Ahhhh Mom, you found it!! Now be my slave & give me a push. :th_hug8::th_biggrin:

That bulldog that gets all the reviews for riding a skateboard has nothing on Crumbs. :th_hehe:

His face was priceless when I showed him that I found his skateboard. He was making his cute little chicken/cat noises. :th_heart: He only does that when he is very happy.
And pretty much, he jumped straight on it and looked at me like "Push me already"

I should try to get a video of him while I'm pushing him. Haha he really loves it :D
:th_heart::th_heart:

Crumbs will be the next thing :p

coltfire
08-26-2013, 03:40 AM
now thats a happy birdie.

Turquoise
08-26-2013, 03:50 AM
Yes, a video for sure! Crumbs needs to knock that bulldog off the top animal skateboarding charts. :th_biggrin:

PlaxMacaws
08-26-2013, 04:02 AM
What a nifty little parrot! He's so cute :)

Ashleigh
08-26-2013, 04:11 AM
He was very happy :th_heart:

He doesn't like to be recorded so it may be hard :p He always knows when im trying to record him :p

He truly does have his own little personality :p
And thank you! :D
He knows hes cute :p

Honesty
08-26-2013, 07:50 AM
That is just the cutest thing I have seen :)

Ashleigh
08-26-2013, 08:28 AM
:th_hehe: thanks :th_heart:

I think he loves coming to work with me as he gets spoiled by everyone. He also has millions of childrens toys to play with. As I work at a childcare centre :p
He also loves prams and tunnels. Haha I think he loves everything/
:th_LOL:

Debra
08-26-2013, 10:12 AM
How adorable!!

ConureGuy
08-26-2013, 01:23 PM
Hahaha too cute. :th_heart:

Blancaej
08-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Love it! How adorable is that. I would love to see a video of you pushing him around on it! I can see how he would totally love this toy! :D

Ashleigh
08-26-2013, 08:10 PM
Thank you all :D

I will try my hardest to get a nice video of him
:th_heart:

Wulfgeist
08-27-2013, 01:34 AM
That's too cute. Tico has one but..I guess I was still pretty bird ignorant when I got him. He doesn't really play with toys like that..he just likes one he can chew on and take apart. Yes you need to get a video now!

Ashleigh
08-27-2013, 03:00 AM
Crumbs isn't really the type to chew things and pull stuff apart.
:th_hehe:
He would rather ride things and stuff like that :p

He may give his toys a little lick or nibble but that's it. :p

Turquoise
08-27-2013, 04:26 AM
My GGC Peta doesn't chew much either. She's not much on playing with anything. She's just happy to hang out and eat!

Ashleigh
08-27-2013, 05:46 AM
Peta sounds like a little darling. She sounds like my alexandrines but they love to destroy :th_hehe:
Crumbs LOVES to eat :th_hehe:

They sneak into Crumbs's cage with his nice new looking toys and break them, :p