PDA

View Full Version : oxy baby pics

gemini_84
08-24-2013, 11:47 PM
going thru my photo bucket albums to find pics of oxy when i first bought him home bought back so many memories. he was (still is) such cutie, i just wanted to share some more pics y'all. he was such a little grub. i apologise in advance, i had a crappy phone with a crappy camera back then so the quality isnt that good.
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
the new cage arrives
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
he used to sleep in the basket of this toy untill he chewed thru it whilst sitting in it. it was his favourite toy too.
daddy's first time hand feeding. FYI, oxy was at a stage where he would only eat ontop of his cage.
play times
harness time
the day the harness arrived, he played with it for about 5 min before he let me put it on, it wa a bit big for him back then. now he wont let me go near him with it, but i guess since prince and bruno have arrived i havent tried all that much as they dont want a bar of the harness and i dont want to exclude them by taking oxy out and not them.

Pinkbirdy
08-24-2013, 11:50 PM
He was such a cute baby !! Was he the first one ?

gemini_84
08-24-2013, 11:54 PM
and a few more
he loves the fish, john calls them oxy's pets
new promotion for whiskas cat food
im a big boy now mum, i can use a fork
chilling in the sun with mum

gemini_84
08-24-2013, 11:56 PM
He was such a cute baby !! Was he the first one ?

yeah oxy was the first of the 3 amigos that i was owned by. my BF bought him for me to keep me company because i am stuck at home all day everyday and was struggliug with depression. oxy came home in october 2012 at 11 weeks and then i rehomed prince and bruno in feb this year

Pinkbirdy
08-25-2013, 12:03 AM
I like the one with the ball :) So he started the bird madness {LOL} Can you do parrots on your nail art ?

Debra
08-25-2013, 12:37 AM
Love, love, love baby birdie pics! Thanks for sharing them with us. And if you do do them on your nails, we want to see!! You do such good work!

gemini_84
08-25-2013, 12:49 AM
Thanks every one, yeah oxy did start this round of bird madness, but i think my dad ( coltfire/ steve) started it....i have always been around parrots.
Unfortunately im not as talented as some when it comes to art. I can do patterns and simple designs on my nails but there is no way i could paint my babies....i have done them green with a crimson patch like their wings, does that count? Lol

Blancaej
08-25-2013, 12:54 AM
Adorable pics. Lots of baby pics floating around today. I love it!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

plax
08-25-2013, 01:29 AM
Such endearing baby pics of Oxy :D. Thanks for sharing!

Turquoise
08-25-2013, 07:01 AM
Oxy is so adorable in his fabie pics. :th_hug8: He looke so sweet and hugable.

I love the shape of his cage. That is so unique!! I have only seen budgie homes in that shape for sale here in the states. Much too tiny for big birds, maybe the manufacturers should make larger ones for all types of birds.

coltfire
08-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Amanda you have been around birds all your life, can you scan the photo i sent you off you first too. and mare will like the fact he was never caged.

gemini_84
08-25-2013, 09:52 PM
Im sure its already on here.....some where. Thread about where it all started

Honesty
08-25-2013, 10:58 PM
Beautiful pics Amanda:)