PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthdays my 3 amigo's

gemini_84
08-24-2013, 11:05 PM
I dont know the exact hatch dates of my beautiful buddies, but i do know that they all hatched in August. Every one told me to just pick a date,so i did. 25th August is the birthday of my 3 amigo's.
I picked the 25th as everything that has gone right in my life lately happened on the 25th. Anniversary is the 25th May, BF's B'day is 25th July, Got engaged on the 25th October, had my engagement party on the 25th June so it only goes to say that this is a good date.

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OXY, BRUNO AND PRINCE.
My baby Oxy is now the big 1 and has lost his baby eyes
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
Bruno is 2
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
and Prince is 4.
unfortunately i dont have any baby pics of prince and bruno as they were rehomed, but i do have some of oxy from after i bought him home at 11 weeks.
that was oxy's first shower in my care
the cage that oxy is in in the pics was leant to me by the breeder as the cage i ordered had been delayed on arrival. i hated using it and he was only in it at night.

:verjaardag:

Blancaej
08-25-2013, 02:07 AM
Awww ....happy hatch day guys! Sounds like the 25th is the perfect day! :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Honesty
08-25-2013, 07:22 AM
:th_birthday: Oxy, Bruno and Prince :)

Turquoise
08-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Happy Happy HatchDay Oxy, Bruno & Prince!!!:th_happybirthday::th_greet3::th_bounce7:

Oxy's baby photos are so adorable. Baby birds are always so chubby looking before they begin to streamline into their svelte adult plumes. :th_biggrin:

Debra
08-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Happy hatchday Oxy, Bruno, and Prince!

coltfire
08-25-2013, 01:00 PM
Happy B/Day the 3 amigo's i know you all got spoiled , but did mummy bake you all a birdy cake today, no she went to the beach. lol