PDA

View Full Version : Codie chilling out:)

Honesty
08-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Here are some pics of Codie in a very chilled out mood! This does not happen very often:)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Blancaej
08-24-2013, 09:10 PM
He is sooo beautiful Wendy! It's always nice when they are content just to hang out!

Honesty
08-24-2013, 09:15 PM
He is sooo beautiful Wendy! It's always nice when they are content just to hang out!Its lovely when he is in chilled out mode:)

Turquoise
08-25-2013, 08:42 AM
Codie does look so serene! He is such a gorgeous green color and his eyes have an endearing look about them.

Hmmm, maybe you better check those Hibiscus flowers. Could be Codie has his own little 'birdie still' cooking out in your garden & he's been nipping at Hibiscus white lightening. :th_hehe:

Debra
08-25-2013, 11:59 AM
Such a handsome bird!

spiritbird
08-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Codie looks like a fun bird to be around.

Honesty
08-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Codie does look so serene! He is such a gorgeous green color and his eyes have an endearing look about them.

Hmmm, maybe you better check those Hibiscus flowers. Could be Codie has his own little 'birdie still' cooking out in your garden & he's been nipping at Hibiscus white lightening. :th_hehe::ROFLMAODog:

Honesty
08-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Codie looks like a fun bird to be around.Yes, he is alot of fun:) ( when he is in a good mood that is)

Pinkbirdy
08-25-2013, 04:56 PM
Anymore pictures of "Codie" and I might have to get me a "Codie" !! {:)}

Honesty
08-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Anymore pictures of "Codie" and I might have to get me a "Codie" !! {:)}Terri, a beautiful YC Zon will just set your flock off nicely:) I bet Tequila would love another Zon's company :)

Pinkbirdy
08-25-2013, 05:40 PM
You know Wendy ,I just had a thought. When I talk about my birds to friends and coworkers. They always have an interest . I think no way do I want them to have birds. But on here you know how well they will be taken care of.S0 Its like I want birds to go to us . I know things will be good and think lets just do as many as we can handle. [Ha Ha ] . I used to look in my room and think who needs furnature LOL

Honesty
08-25-2013, 06:03 PM
You know Wendy ,I just had a thought. When I talk about my birds to friends and coworkers. They always have an interest . I think no way do I want them to have birds. But on here you know how well they will be taken care of.S0 Its like I want birds to go to us . I know things will be good and think lets just do as many as we can handle. [Ha Ha ] . I used to look in my room and think who needs furnature LOLI totally agree with you Terri:)
I have just bought my 2 budgies, Harry and Sally and for the future I am thinking of either a Yellow Collared or a Red Fronted Macaw:)

coltfire
08-26-2013, 01:32 AM
yes i know the more i see of Codie the more i want to go out and buy one, he is so adorable

Mare
08-26-2013, 03:28 AM
Codie sure is a handsome boy! You say he doesn't chill often, what does he do when he's not chillin'?

Honesty
08-26-2013, 07:52 AM
Codie sure is a handsome boy! You say he doesn't chill often, what does he do when he's not chillin'?When he is nt chilling, he is usually doing acrobatics on his stand or in his cage. He reminds me of a monkey sometimes LOL