PDA

View Full Version : Linnie Pics Part 2

Blancaej
08-24-2013, 07:06 PM
I just got two new pics of our baby Linnies. Here they are for your enjoyment! :th_biggrin:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Is this the best forum to post my threads about my Linnies? Just want to make sure I'm in the right species specific place for them. Thx!

Honesty
08-24-2013, 08:29 PM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] They are sooo cute. Yes, thats fine posting them in "other avian species" Maye we should add a linnie forum.

Pinkbirdy
08-24-2013, 08:35 PM
Too cute !! Good thing their both yours [I wouldn't be able to choose] ;)

Blancaej
08-24-2013, 08:44 PM
Wendy - A linnie forum would be good! :smiley-bird-emotico I'm sure I will have plenty to post all by myself until we have more Linnie owners on the fourm. LOL! :th_dance4:

Terri - Why do you think we ended up with two! LOL! :th_embarassed:

spiritbird
08-24-2013, 09:02 PM
All I want it is cuddle and hold them but they will get plenty of that with you and your daughter.

Blancaej
08-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Dianne - virtual hugs are good. ;)

Mare
09-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Oh, I'm sorry I can't see your photos!? It shows up as you have moved or deleted your photos? They sound wonderful, though!

Honesty
09-05-2013, 09:35 PM
I am not sure where they went:( Photobucket pics have a habit of disappearing. I have had this happen many times!

ShellyBorg
09-05-2013, 09:44 PM
I am not a fan of photo bucket!

Honesty
09-05-2013, 10:15 PM
I am not a fan of photo bucket!I have all my pics on Photobucket. The problem with it is, if you decide to organize all your pics and put them into different albums it then takes all the pics away that you have added to the forum:( I daren't move them anymore!

Blancaej
09-06-2013, 12:53 AM
I think that is what happened. Let me fix it!

Blancaej
09-06-2013, 12:58 AM
You should see them now. I guess when I have time, I have a few other threads I will need to fix. That's what I get for trying to get organized on photobucket!

Mare
09-06-2013, 01:56 AM
Thanks Blanca! They are ADORABLE!! How big are they? Are they parakeet or cockatiel size? Are they known to be talkers? I can't wait to here all about them :th_biggrin:!

Blancaej
09-06-2013, 06:18 PM
They are about the size of a parakeet/parolette. At least that is what I'm told. I haven't ever seen one in person, yet! They are not super talkers, but can talk. They are little clowns and have sweet personalities. That is what drew me to them for the kids. I emailed the breeder on Wednesday. They are 6 weeks old now and she is hopeful we can bring them home in a couple of weeks if weaning continues to go well. Also, more pics are supposed to be on the way soon!