PDA

View Full Version : Ok ,My attempt at a dancing video !!

Pinkbirdy
08-24-2013, 02:06 AM
Im sorry this isn't the greatest:th_biggrin: I have this new video camera [and I don't quite have it down] .But look out when I do :th_chickendance: Pearl is a little stiff because [hes looking at the camera] .I think its making him a little paranoid . The music is my 13 year olds [I have no clue what it is].The higher pitched bird you hear is Tequila [my zon] . The lower voice and Laughing is Harlow [my Macaw]. Notice he stops when I try to focus on him. Pearls cute, he just started holding out his wings to show off.[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

ConureGuy
08-24-2013, 02:53 AM
Hahaha so cute. :th_heart:

PlaxMacaws
08-24-2013, 02:56 AM
Okay, I'm seeing a jpg image of Pearl that links to a photobucket page. When I go to that page, though, all I get is a spinning pinwheel. Maybe I have too many script blockers enabled :(.

Pinkbirdy
08-24-2013, 03:11 AM
Maybe Tony ,You know more about that stuff than me. I can see it [and I think Birdmad did too]

spiritbird
08-24-2013, 12:33 PM
Love those toos and their dancing. I saw the vid with no problems.

Debra
08-24-2013, 12:54 PM
What a little cutie! I saw the video with no problems also. Must be just you Tony. lol

coltfire
08-24-2013, 03:00 PM
they love to show off dont they, too cute.

plax
08-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Yeah, it was just me ;). It turns out that the photobucket media system calls in several remote scripts. I didn't have to allow all of them, but I did have to allow glam.com, adsonar.com, and pbsrc.com (which is their own resource) and all was well. Anyway, it's a very cute video... and I love the way Harlow started laughing at one point. Zaf was on my shoulder bounce-dancing along with Pearl :). Thanks for sharing, Terri!

Pinkbirdy
08-25-2013, 12:54 AM
Maybe they could Skype :)

plax
08-25-2013, 01:14 AM
Maybe they could Skype :)haha! great idea ;). Too bad my Internet connection is too slow for Skype :(

Turquoise
08-25-2013, 06:39 AM
Bummers!! Guess my internet is too unstable to get the video loaded this morning. I will have to try later in the day & hope it loads. All I am getting is the thumbnail photo of Pearl with it buffering, but not starting. Tried twice & let it buffer for several mins.:th_crycry:

Honesty
08-25-2013, 08:37 PM
Great video Terri. I do think Cockatoo's have the best dance moves. It seems to come natural to them:)

Mare
08-27-2013, 05:04 AM
Goffin's are the greatest dancers, they have so much rythym! I loved your video, your birds look like they have a lot of fun!