PDA

View Full Version : Just Crumbs :D

Ashleigh
08-19-2013, 09:09 AM
Crumbs is going through his first big moult! :D
So here are some pics! He loves being outside and it was finally a sunny day so we went outside C:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

In this last photo you can see how his legs are wonky. He broke his leg and wing as a baby. Hes trying to walk back to me as he had enough time outside :p

These photos were taken from my ipad so some may be blurry

Turquoise
08-19-2013, 09:21 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] Crumbs is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love his colors. That red/maroon belly is awesome!:th_heart: I have a Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta and she has an orangy red belly that I just love.

The photos came out very good & clear, no blur on my computer. I can see his widdle leg with a wonky look to it. He is doing great with it tho.:th_biggrin: Thanks for sharing Crumbs with us. He truly is a special guy!:th_hug8:

Ashleigh
08-19-2013, 09:28 AM
Thank you : D Ive seen other maroon bellies and they haven't had as much red as him. :p

He has gotten a lot better walking/climbing when ive had him. He does trip from time to time as his feet cross over.

In this photo you can see that his wings don't line up. One is raised and on a different angle.

And thanks again :D

Turquoise
08-19-2013, 10:03 AM
Your are very welcome. Yes I see how his wings are misaligned. Crumbs looks so happy tho. Isn't it amazing how the 'special ones' never really realize they are special. They learn a different way to do some things, but for the most part, they are all parrot & love life to the fullest. :th_hug8:

I have mentioned on one of my video threads about how wonderful it is to have a special parrot in my life. I told folks if they ever had the chance to visit one & think about taking one home, not to worry about special care. They are quite able to adapt with just minor changes and help from their favorite humans. :th_biggrin:

Debra
08-19-2013, 12:00 PM
Crumbs is beautiful! He looks like he was enjoying his adventure outside. Thanks for sharing him with us.

spiritbird
08-19-2013, 12:02 PM
What a sweet looking Conure. These Conures have a rep. for being so playful and fun to be with.

Honesty
08-19-2013, 02:08 PM
Those are beautiful pics of Crumb :)

Ashleigh
08-19-2013, 07:35 PM
Your are very welcome. Yes I see how his wings are misaligned. Crumbs looks so happy tho. Isn't it amazing how the 'special ones' never really realize they are special. They learn a different way to do some things, but for the most part, they are all parrot & love life to the fullest. :th_hug8:

I have mentioned on one of my video threads about how wonderful it is to have a special parrot in my life. I told folks if they ever had the chance to visit one & think about taking one home, not to worry about special care. They are quite able to adapt with just minor changes and help from their favorite humans. :th_biggrin:

That is true, :) he acts like your normal happy conure. He has found his way of doing things. :D And if he does need help he will come to me. :p

Also thank you all :D

Ashleigh
08-20-2013, 03:16 AM

Here is Crumbs at work with me. He loves riding on cars and skateboards :p

Ashleigh
08-20-2013, 03:24 AM
I actually painted that tiger :p Crumbs is like, "hey mum what's this?" He kept trying to lick it :p

Turquoise
08-20-2013, 03:54 AM
Crumbs just looks so sweet & especially on his car. The tiger is adorable, Crumbs must think it would taste good. If it were that close to my macaws, big chunks would have been taken out in a flash.

Conures certainly do have lots of personality and they have such a sweet, wanna' be with you attitude. I had never had a conure before I got Peta last year. She was already 5 1/2 yrs old, but she took to me at her other Mom's house and has been my little buddy ever since.

Ashleigh
08-20-2013, 04:04 AM
He really does love anything with wheels. :p He loves his little skate board more which was sadly lost after we moved two weeks ago. I'm going to have to buy a new one :)

I always forgot macaws have such large beaks. My alexandrines try to make holes in our walls I can just imagine a macaws bite would be far worse.

They are really sweet. And so much fun. He is always on the move :p

Debra
08-20-2013, 10:33 AM
What great pics! And he was on a school bus -- I drive one of those!

Rescued
08-20-2013, 12:52 PM
Too cute for words. :-)

Blancaej
08-20-2013, 02:04 PM
Nice pics! He is so cute. He certainly gets around! :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2