PDA

View Full Version : Do your birds dance to music?

Mare
08-19-2013, 03:05 AM
The Sassy Goffin's Girl is hilarious! When a jumpin' song comes on, she's ALL IN! I swear, she even follows the beat! I've seen a Goffin's on youtube that's even a better dancer than she! (If that's possible!) :th_biggrin::th_chickendance:

coltfire
08-19-2013, 04:01 AM
mine seem to jump around and bop out when im playing my guitar, they seem to even start singing to certain songs i play

Turquoise
08-19-2013, 08:12 AM
It seems all of my birds have two left feet or maybe it's wings with them.:th_LOL: Cockatoos are the best I have ever seen at dancing on videos, they have rhythm! You'd think my macaws coming from South America could at least do a Rumba!!:th_dancing:

Not a single one of mine are moved by music I play for them. They do take interest to me if I sing. Probably wishing I would shut the 'screeching' up. It must hurt their ears.:th_hehe:

My Leyla Belle loves to hear me sing to her the most. She will cock her head this way & that just listening contently. She is my best talker and lately I have been singing 'You're Gonna' Miss Me When I'm Gone' to her trying to get her to sing it. If I ever accomplish it & can catch her on video, I'll post it.:th_biggrin:

Wulfgeist
08-19-2013, 10:50 PM
My landlord's 8 year old daughter was just down here wanting to see Tico some more. I put Crowley in his cage and took Tico out. I got him to dance by just making up music, she was laughing so hard at him, I think he was loving it because he got even more crazy. Silly conure. He also gets wound up whenever I play Chieftains or one of my many Irish Drinking Songs tapes. :th_hehe: :th_chickendance:

mrgoogls
08-20-2013, 02:35 AM
cooper only really dances if i do. if i start moving around and bobbing my head, he will too

Blancaej
08-23-2013, 12:24 AM
Neither of my fids dance. But I will continue to keep trying to get them grooving! LOL!

Luthien
08-23-2013, 02:48 AM
My boy will try singing with me when I'm playing my violin and he loves movies that have music in it because he'll dance along with the beat! So funny and cute to watch! :)

alnoble89
08-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Kiwi likes the hokey pokey. He can put his head in and out and jump and spin to turn himself around. So far that is all he learned we are trying to get him to put his feet in now.

PlaxMacaws
08-23-2013, 05:36 PM
Zaf dancing (2 clips):

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Salsa dancing (1 clip):

Honesty
08-23-2013, 07:03 PM
Both Zaf and Salsa have very good rythmn :th_biggrin: Salsa has a dear little floofie on his head in that video :)

PlaxMacaws
08-23-2013, 07:29 PM
Salsa has a dear little floofie on his head in that video :)Yes. He disheveled himself a bit, didn't he? ;)

Honesty
08-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Yes. He disheveled himself a bit, didn't he? ;)Yes, he sure did. He was well into bopping :)

Pinkbirdy
08-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the smile ;) Zafs a Cutie !! Will they all start dancing if one does ?

plax
08-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the smile ;) Zafs a Cutie !! Will they all start dancing if one does ?You're welcome. And I think he's a cutie too :). And yes, at least Zaf and Sals will bounce-dance together. It's very cute because one feeds off the other's actions :D